A Mixed-Style Forum, where any and every OC/Canon character can hang out, quest, or just make a story together. To get started just make an account, and swing by the Roleplay Requests Forum to get started.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open for role-play?
5/27/2016, 6:09 pm by KuroOkami

» Time for a Revival!
5/7/2016, 8:18 am by Admin

» The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)
4/26/2016, 4:17 pm by KuroOkami

» Open for Roleplay!
10/15/2015, 11:25 pm by KuroOkami

» A Little Insight Goes a Long Way!
10/15/2015, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Monsters university yaoi
6/12/2015, 1:44 am by myth

» Updates
12/29/2014, 8:22 am by need_halp

» Still Open to Suggestion
8/17/2014, 11:59 pm by KuroOkami

» Slave girl needs master!
8/17/2014, 11:47 pm by KuroOkami

Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is Carina.Aiglentina1203

Our users have posted a total of 313 messages in 21 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on 1/8/2014, 2:28 am

Share | 

Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/5/2014, 12:16 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

She grit her teeth from the restraints as she watch her enemy  go on top of her, his piercing red eyes  made her defenseless while his demonic aura around her left wrist pulled her hand down.  He had licked her ear lobe and her eyebrow twitch trying to move. She placed her knee up forcing him to get off of her but he was making his move on her. “You—you will pay for this!” She yelled at him but he silenced her with a forceful kiss, his fangs biting her bottom lip as blood was mix with their foreplay.

Lost in a trance Lu stared weakly at the demon that smirked before her mind went blank… the sound of the alarm woke her up as she move her hand to the clock and slapped it off the counter.  She groans as the morning light peak through her blinds exposing her soft lovely skin.  Her eyes were a golden yellow color before changing blue. She turned over on her side looking at her badge on the table before slowly getting out of bed and getting herself ready for the day.

It was a normal routine for her, she had took a shower and brushed her teeth, she had applied lip gloss to her lips while slipping on her  white panties and soon her blue navy denim jean, one side was cut into shorts and combat boots on her feet. She placed her buckled belt around her waist which hung loosely on one side as a white ribbon was tied in her hair.  

She stepped towards the door grabbing her katana placing it to her side while she walked out the apartment. It was time to do her usual protocol, in the office detectives would line up talking the usual while Lu made herself present. “You’re late…” One had spoke and Lu looked at him rolling her eyes taken a seat in the circle.

“Yes I am…” She had spoken rather bluntly while her boss narrowed his eyes being unpleased, “Lu you can’t just show up whenever you feel like it. Especially with these cases getting out of hand” he had pointed to the board of pictures of victims either ripped from limb to limb or missing body parts. “Do you know what this mean… whoever is here is taken out people left right and center and we still do not have a lead”

Lu listened to him intensively, starring at the pictures before shifting her eyes elsewhere. “We would have caught the man if you had let me take that shot” The detectives around her whispered slowly as the boss cleared his throat. “Yes take a shot and then kill half our men in the process… Lu things are not how it was before you have to understand that” He told her before shooting his men a glare, “Now for further due… we think this man would be the next victim…” He had pulled a picture of a teenage boy and posted it on the board.

“What makes you think he going to go after a boy?” One detective asks and the boss went on, “It seems most of these victims are all college students that seem to be in the area” He circles the marker with his pen, “If this is the case this man is sure the next target…” Lu tapped her fingers on the table looking at her boss before he went on, “We have a special elite force  in this case as well… and since most of you are recommended to pair up in a group I will be assigning this man to you” He looked at Lu and Lu face looked unpleased.

“What?” She glared, she was good at working by herself working with a partner was out of the question, “You can’t be serious can’t Yumi take a partner” The boss smirked, “Of course not so now that we clear this up” he walked over to the door opening it, “Welcome to our office detective…” he had looked at the person that was now going to be partnered with Lu…

All the while Lu thought this was going to be a terrible idea…

OOC: Well you have two options, she can be the victim that going to be the next target or my character partner, of course if you become the victim you will either be a young descendant that has demonic powers and does not know it yet that builds a friendship with Lu and also has secrets of your own. This character could be an arch enemy to Lu and is actually hiding his age or physical appearance. If you choose the detective you are bond to Lu in this mission, you will hate each other but eventually become to like one another, however Lu has secrets about herself…. Since no one is normal in this story line you might end up being killed by my character or possibly love birds  who knows just go with it =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/INGirlsGifts
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/6/2014, 12:41 am

My name is Nick Gallagher and I'm a student in some Japanese university whose name I can't pronounce very well. Why? 'Cause I'm an American. What is an American doing in a Japanese college? Hell if I know but I was sure thankful for it 'cause this place was a lot better than home.

------

A college boy wearing a light gray sweater and a pair of black pants minded his own business. Sweeping the floor of a convenience store.
"This is a stick up! Put your hands in the air!" a man with a pistol, a  black balaclava and some casual clothes stepped in the unlucky store.

Both the boy and the cashier put their hands up. The robber made his way to the cashier and made a grave mistake of forgetting about the boy. The boy in the sweater, with his glove-covered left hand, grabbed the robber's gun hand which made the robber let go of his weapon. With mysterious strength, the boy arm locks the robber into the ground.
"Go get him Nick!" the cashier yelled out.
"What's going on?!" A police officer enters the store with a gun in front of him.
"Don't worry officer, I got--" Nick was cut off by a sound of a gunshot and him falling to the floor.

------

And that happened two more times within the same month.

Nick Gallagher was walking to his home apartment along with his friend Ivan who was also a foreigner. A Russian in particular.
"So Nick, doing good in Math?" Ivan asks Nick in English with thick Russian accent.
"No." the American answers bluntly.
"Well you better 'cause I heard if you don't, they're going to kick you out." the Russian informs his American friend.
"What?!" Nick's innocent brown eyes widen. He then sighs as he scratches his shaved head.
"Well. See ya tomorrow." Ivan bids farewell as he goes to another direction.

Can this day get any worse?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/6/2014, 11:05 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

The frustration grew while her partner presented himself to her, he had introduced his services at hand and had an attitude to match and the two of them were now off on duty to watch the next movement of their victim. They sat in a cruiser while the man would look through some files and observe the area thoroughly, “Lu must you really have these things here” His eye brow rose staring at her sword that was in between her legs.

She shot him a glare, “Did I ask you to ask any questions chump. Yumi  just look around damn it and don’t say anything…” Her partner sighed and rolled his eyes, “You know I am from the Elite forces the above end you can’t just talk to me like I am some type of dog… I could report all of this” Lu caught site of someone walking on the sidewalk.  She ignored Yumi talking and checks out the dispatch photograph of her victim before glancing carefully at the person.

“That’s the boy…”  She pointed at the gps and Yumi straighten himself out looking at the picture then out the window. He turned the wheel slowly and began to cruise down in the undercover vehicle “Well we first should just keep an eye on this boy and try not to— Lu—Lu!” He shot a glare when she had leaped out the car and walked down the sideway with her cold piercing eyes.

‘You!”  She called out from a distance having this boy turn around and she pulled out her badge, “Don’t move!” At this time the boy would have probably ran and Yumi in the car would flip out, “This woman” he try to speed up and catch up but Lu was on his trail. Lu yelled once more, “Running from the law is not a smart move boy!” She  frown having to slide herself between two people and leaping over a garbage pail.
Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/7/2014, 3:17 am

"You!" Nick hears a female voice.

Me and my big mouth.

The American turns around and sees a woman flash a police badge despite her not wearing an outfit befitting of a police officer. She wore a plain white t-shirt and a pair of navy blue denim jeans, one side was cut into a short. Her hair was blue and tied to a ponytail.

"Don't move!" the woman continued.

I wasn't going to move an inch just like she said... but if my mom found out I had a problem with the law, I'm going to have a problem with her which leads to this...

------
Nick is outside his house in America with a knife stabbed into his left rib. "Ma! Ma! Let me in! I didn't fight the police! And why'd you stab me?! Ma!"
------

Nick dashed away from the female police officer as fast as he can. Running past various people on the way.
“Running from the law is not a smart move boy!” the woman yells at Nick.

Of course! As expected of 'dumb move boy'.

The American took a glance on his back and he saw the blue-haired woman was catching up. He needed to lose her somehow and as if a miracle happened, Nick found an alleyway which immediately went into.

The Lord is truly merciful!

However after moving into the alleyway, Nick was immediately greeted by an iron fence which blocked his path. He knew he could break it down but that would create only more problems. "No!" he said as he grasped his hands on the fence that sealed his fate.

The Lord giveth, the Lord taketh away.

He then turns around, expecting the female police officer to be behind him. "Look I can explain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/7/2014, 5:06 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

This boy decided to run and Lu grit her teeth, “This little shit” She leaped over a table placing her right hand behind her sheath, holding the handle of her sword preparing to strike this boy down if she had to. However he moved quickly and in a blink she thought she could have lost him, meanwhile Yumi had been stuck in traffic and slapped his handle on the steering wheel.

“This is bullshit!” he exclaimed feeling aggregated, he turned at the first opening to park up and then got out the car trying to catch up to his partner but she was way too fast. He stopped being in a crowed booth and raised his hand up in frustration. “This woman” Lu had turned the alley way and just as she heard the noise of the fence.

She pulled out her sword and raised her hand high bringing the blade down in such force the tip sliced his front shirt wide opened while he fell back on the fence wall. The sharp edge being pressed on his lower abdomen, she shot him a glare, “ Explain my ass… running away from a cop is not a smart choice” She pressed the blade further where it would sting as if a needle had prick his skin.
“Move and I will cut your fucking fingers off” She warned him having to move the sword away and twirling in such skill sheathing the blade by her side. She moved her hand to her opposite hip pulling out her handcuffs before stepping forward and forcefully turning him around and pressing his face against the fence wall handcuffing him tightly.

She then moved her hand to his arm pulling him up to stand before squeezing his arm tightly and walking out the alley way. All the while hearing this boy plead out his innocent for running she rolled her eyes, “If you did not run you would not be in this situation right now, think of this as a warm friendly greeting” She glanced at the boy and then force their way out the alley at the time Yumi would be just coming up.

Coughing lightly to catch his breath, “This is totally out of protocol, I said to wait not to freak this boy out” He complained to Lu which raised her eye brow and thrown the man to him. “I don’t do spy we just get this over with…bring him to the car” She walked past them and Yumi held the boy’s arm before looking down at him. “Look you’re not in trouble… we just had some questions for you that’s all…so do not give me a hassle alright”

With that the two of them began to walk back to the car….
Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/7/2014, 10:22 pm

The female officer unsheathes her katana, raised it and brought it down upon Nick, slicing his front shirt wide open revealing his well-toned torso.

Still better than getting shot.

With the sharp edge being pressed on Nick's lower abdomen, the female officer shot him glare. “Explain my ass… running away from a cop is not a smart choice” She pressed the blade further where it stung the American as if a needle had prick his skin.
"Ow. Look I'm sorry alright?" Nick says while the female officer gets to cuffing him.

Not only had I messed with the law. I messed with the strong side of the law.

"Look. I didn't mean to run, I just--"
“If you did not run you would not be in this situation right now, think of this as a warm friendly greeting” the female officer glanced at Nick before walking out of the alley with the American in tow.

It's hard to think that when the cuffs are cold and somebody just attacked me with a sword.

After exiting the alleyway, a man, possibly the female officer's partner, run up to them and coughing to catch his breath. “This is totally out of protocol, I said to wait not to freak this boy out” He complained to his partner.

He's right. I almost got a heart attack.

The blue-haired woman merely raised an eyebrow and tossed Nick to her partner. “I don’t do spy we just get this over with…bring him to the car” She then walked past them.
The male officer then held Nick's arm before looking down at him. “Look you’re not in trouble… we just had some questions for you that’s all…so do not give me a hassle alright” he said before taking him to their vehicle.

Translation: Yo ass is busted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/8/2014, 8:00 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

It did not take long and they were back into the cop car, this boy was pushed into the back of the seat while Lu was in the front and Yumi went into the driver side shutting the door beside them. Yumi looked at his mirror towards the boy and then raised his hand back sliding the glass to give the two detectives some privacy while he began to drive the car. “Unprofessional…unrealistic…. You think this was a movie, people lives are at stake and you go jumping out the car like some fast and furious bullshit actor”

He made a turned on the light and Lu occasionally looking at the fore mirror before giving her Yumi a piece of her mind. “At the end of the day… It’s better to have him with us than out there… understand…so I got a little reckless he is not dead so why does it matter” She pointed out and finally they arrived back at the head quarters the boy was in the interrogation room.

After moments of just sitting there the door finally opened and Lu had a file of him while she sat down across from him. “Nick Gallagher…right?” She watched his reaction as she carried on, she opened the folder, “An American immigrant now in a Japanese country trying to obtain some type of study” She spoke really not amused.

“Running from me and than trying to play this innocent shit…” She stood up from her chair and with one swift kick; she knocked this boy off his chair and onto the floor. Her heel pressed against his chest, “This is going to be simple for you…” She reached over and pulled the next photograph of some dead victims’ bodies cut and mangle about on the street. “Whatever that has been doing this… is going to come after you…or better yet your friends and anyone you seem to interact with…. These people you see in this picture are from your school”

She pushed her heel further, “Now your options are simple… you will continue your duty going to class and behaving yourself while we as in my partner watch your entire move or…. We can just send your dead body parts to your family or care taker”. The door was pushed out and Yumi stepped instead, “Lu… stop this!” he frowned and the woman simply moved her feet and took a step back while Yumi sighed shaking his head slowly helping the boy up.

He soon took a step back shooting his partner a glare before going on, “Look whatever she had said is true. But we feel that we are much closer now that we know who these peoples prime target is. Now e do not know how or why they are after anyone in the school or you at the matter but it’s better than nothing, we are considering to make Lu… a student to keep tabs on you” he would add his words were much more professional and kinder than Lu.

Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/9/2014, 12:41 am

Nick was promptly shoved into the cop car's backseat while the two officers that nabbed him went in front. The male officer then slid the glass that gave the partners some privacy.
While they drove, Nick looked at his left arm. The colllege uniform's long sleeve concealed an arm covered in bandages while a black leather glove covered the hand.

I didn't know what they brought me in for but as long as it's not about my left arm, I can deal with this.

After arriving at police headquarters, Nick was brought inside to the interrogation room. The American sat at the chair looking calm and collected.

I look like that now but on the inside I was like this...

------
Nick was sobbing crying his eyes out. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! PLEASE! I'M INNOCENT!" he cries out in fear and confusion.
------

After a few moments of intense silence, the door to the room opened and from it came the blue-haired officer with a file in her hands.

Usually I stare in awe at a pretty woman because she was pretty. But I stared at her in awe because she kicked my ass.

The woman sat across the captured American. “Nick Gallagher…right?” She watched Nick who just nodded.

No. Eminem.

“An American immigrant now in a Japanese country trying to obtain some type of study” She spoke, really not amused.
"Yes." Nick meekly replied.
“Running from me and than trying to play this innocent shit…” the female officer stood up from her chair and with one swift kick, she knocked the American off his chair and onto the floor.

Still better than getting shot.

Nick was in pain and utter disbelief. "What was that for?!" he asked as he grabbed the area that was kicked.
The woman put her heel against Nick's chest. “This is going to be simple for you…” She reached over and pulled the next photograph of some dead victims’ bodies cut and mangled about on the street. “Whatever that has been doing this… is going to come after you…or better yet your friends and anyone you seem to interact with…. These people you see in this picture are from your school”
Nick looked at the pictures in disbelief and confusion. All of these was still registering into the foreigner's head.

The woman pushed her heel further making Nick grunt. “Now your options are simple… you will continue your duty going to class and behaving yourself while we as in my partner watch your entire move or…. We can just send your dead body parts to your family or care taker”

I don't think Ivan is into that kind of stuff.

Another person enters the interrogation room. The woman's partner. “Lu… stop this!” he tells his partner. The woman takes her heel off Nick and took a step back. The man then helps the American back up to his feet. The man glared at the blue-haired woman while Nick grabbed his chest and caught his breathe.

“Look whatever she had said is true. But we feel that we are much closer now that we know who these peoples prime target is. Now e do not know how or why they are after anyone in the school or you at the matter but it’s better than nothing, we are considering to make Lu… a student to keep tabs on you” the man told Nick. His voice much more kinder than those of his partner's.

He made it sound innocent.

Nick lost his breathe again. "What?!" Nick regains his composure and takes a deep breathe.

I was going to complain about that woman being in my behind but since she was in the room, that complaint might be my last.

"What makes y'all think the serial killer is after me? I mean there are plenty of other college students." Nick starts his reasoning. "And according to those pictures, they're all Japanese. What makes you think the killer is going after a foreigner?"

To try out a different flavor?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/9/2014, 11:12 am

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

It was obvious this information would have been new to any person to receive so it would take anyone hard time to take this all in. But Lu did not care as Nick protested his thoughts she shut him down with ease, “Maybe they have not found what their looking for…. No one kills a bunch of people in the same place over and over again” She crouch down in front of him before shooting him a glare, “ American all the more reason why not to accuse you of being the prime source of the problem”

“We have not seen anything like this in months and all of sudden an American shows up and people are dying left right and center all in the circle around your school. I find that hard to believe that you don’t have any ties to this situation” She had informed before standing up and crossing her arms. Yumi sighed, “Look the situation is completely out of hand, you’re basically our only hope…. If we keep tabs on you than that way we at least see who is doing this”

He then pulled out a photo of a girl in the school, “Her name is Chiyo Hinato…” he slide another picture out, “Recently she also has started her studies here but she seems to be having her mind elsewhere, your task here is to get to know her and get close, I think she has a something to do with these killings. I just have not put my finger on it”

His eyes looked at Lu, “She will keep a good eye on you as well and more than likely you don’t have a choice to object since you ran away from us, I am sure you do not want any of these crimes slapped on your record. It is unfortunate for a student like yourself to display such a disappointment to your family” his eyes were back at Nick before lightly coughing and turning around to head back at the door waving his hand slightly.

Lu then formed a smirk before narrowing her eyes; she was observing him his shirt and the way he did his hair down to his arms then that black glove. She figured it was some type of American style so she did not question it so she pulled herself a chair and rose out her hand. “Don’t consider yourself a cop by doing what we order you to do, you keep your mouth shut and everything should go out smoothly anything that goes out of hand I will surely execute the issue” Her face was cold before getting up from her chair and walking out the room.

Giving this boy a moment a silence, she was outside the room with Yumi looking at her, “Are you sure about this? I am following your plan and yet I feel like having this boy know everything is a complete mistake” The two of them would stare at the window watching Nick while he could not see who was watching him. Lu slipped her hand in her pockets and shrugged her shoulders, “What real choice do we have? My boss told me we have to keep tabs and without a College-University student getting out of hand we got to be up his ass a little bit”

Yumi rubbed his chin, “Yes… but this boy is American his profile” Lu cut him off, “Do not profile someone if you’re so quick to think other alternatives… he a suspect just as much as that girl is and if we can get that much closer to those killers than I will do everything possible to get rid of this problem”
Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/10/2014, 2:11 am

The blue-haired woman shut Nick up by telling him that maybe the killer hasn't found what he or she was looking for yet.

“We have not seen anything like this in months and all of sudden an American shows up and people are dying left right and center all in the circle around your school. I find that hard to believe that you don’t have any ties to this situation” she continues before standing up and crossing her arms.
"Er... coincidence?" Nick replied. He could not think of any other honest excuse and even he knew that excuse was highly unlikely.
“Look the situation is completely out of hand, you’re basically our only hope…. If we keep tabs on you than that way we at least see who is doing this” the man says before pulling out a photo of a girl from Nick's college.  “Her name is Chiyo Hinato…” he slid another picture out, “Recently she also has started her studies here but she seems to be having her mind elsewhere, your task here is to get to know her and get close, I think she has a something to do with these killings. I just have not put my finger on it”

Is he ordering me to get killed?

The man shifts his eyes at his partner. “She will keep a good eye on you as well and more than likely you don’t have a choice to object since you ran away from us, I am sure you do not want any of these crimes slapped on your record. It is unfortunate for a student like yourself to display such a disappointment to your family” his eyes were back at Nick whose eyes were widened before lightly coughing and turning around to head back at the door.

Running away from the police was the worst decision I had ever made. Even a Turkish prison would be nice compared to what my mother would do if she found out I actually had a problem with the law.

------
Nick and another prisoner are locked with ankle stocks in a chamber with a Middle Eastern man holding a whip. The warden then whips the other prisoner's feet, making him scream in agony.
He was about to whip Nick's feet when suddenly an angry female voice yells out, making him stop. "NICK! Where are you boy?!"
Nick tensed up as he yelled at the warden. "My mother's coming! Kill me now! Kill me now! KILL ME NOW!!"
------

The female officer then observes Nick from top to bottom. The American felt nervous when she looked at his glove which he made sure made nary a move. “Don’t consider yourself a cop by doing what we order you to do,...”

Considering my experiences with the police, the last thing I wanted to be was a cop. I'd join the Al Qaeda before I become a cop.

“...you keep your mouth shut and everything should go out smoothly anything that goes out of hand I will surely execute the issue” she told Nick. Her face was cold before getting up from her chair and walking out of the room.

With Nick alone with the pictures of Chiyo Hinato, the American could only look at the girl's pictures once more.

I had never tried to get close to a girl before. Because I'm afraid it might end up like this...

------
Nick walks up to a schoolgirl. "Hey--" he is cut off when the schoolgirl brandishes a kunai at his throat.
------

Nick looks at the tinted glass window, he did not care if they were watching him or not. "Can you guys at least fix my uniform? I can't go to school exposed." he asks while pointing to his sliced open top.

People might think I'm a molester.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/10/2014, 6:55 am

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

The conversation went smooth at least that how Lu consider things, if it was in her hands she would have well strangled her suspect and beat him down with a stick. But since she had a partner she had to put matters in a slight mutual agreement. Lu and Yumi looked at each other being able to hear the boy in the interrogation room while they were outside of it. Observing him, “Well he has a point… you did not have to slice that boys shirt open you know” Yumi had pointed out.

Lu crossed her arms and smirks, “Well you never know, children now were days have a tendency of hiding things so to make sure he was completely clean, you have to do extra precaution and in his case, he choose to run from us which is more the reason I should have elbowed him in the jaw in there” Yumi raised his eye brow to her, “Gosh woman you’re so violent, you know one day there is going to be someone out there that might be able to strip you from your dangerous activities”

She grunt before waving her hand walking away from him and Yumi went back looking at the mirror. He was right about one thing Lu was far from normal for detective. Minutes would feel like hours to Nick and finally the door opened and Lu walked in with a shirt tossing it at him. “Hurry and lets go” She would tell him while she turn around and began to leave. When the two exits out Yumi gave Lu keys and whispered something into her ear while she nod and it was just the two of them now. Once they were out the division and outside she made sure Nick was right next to her.

“Get in” She told him pointing at the cop undercover cruiser; she went into the driver seat and began to pull out and head down the street. She plug in a few numbers into the GPS while they drove, she then flicked on the radio where the wave of music burst out of the speakers, she wine down the windows and placed her hand out while they were on the highway. Before slipping on her black shades, “Were going to your house understand, you’re going to rest and then tomorrow we take it from there of course I am going to be up your ass the entire time”

She informed him bluntly, while she pressed the gas and sped down highway. Soon they would pull up at his place and she would park the vehicle in a distance before stepping out and waiting for him to come outside. She had her sword by her hip and pushed her hand on his back to proceed forward to his place. Once he opened the door and all and got inside she shut the door behind him and her eyes looked around his room, “Student nest… how intriguing… well get comfortable with me being here since this will be a regular thing from now on”

She walked past him and went into the kitchen and opened his own fridge taken a can of pop and opening the lid drinking it like she lived here…

Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/10/2014, 10:41 pm

Nick had to wait for a few more minutes which felt like hours to him before the door to the interrogation room opened once more and from it was the blue-haired woman holding a shirt.

She's going to strangle me with the shirt.

The woman tosses Nick the shirt. “Hurry and lets go” She told him while she turned around and began to leave. The American quickly changed and followed her. After going through two exits, the female officer's partner gave her the keys as well as a whisper which she nodded to. The female continued walking but her partner wasn't. Nick looked at the male officer with pleading eyes as he passed him.

Don't leave me alone with this crazy woman!

After exiting the building, the female officer pointed to the disguised cop cruiser. “Get in” She told Nick and thus he did. The American sat on the backseat while his owner went to the driver seat and the vehicle wernt into the road. Nick was silent and still in a bit of shock for the situation looked very surreal to him.
“Were going to your house understand, you’re going to rest and then tomorrow we take it from there of course I am going to be up your ass the entire time” the woman told Nick. The American merely nodded.

Soon they arrived at the American's home, an apartment that wasn't large but wasn't small either. It looked like it could house a family of four. After the two stepped out of the car, the female officer pushed Nick like a prisoner to proceed into his home.

She gave a whole new meaning to house arrest.

After opening the door, Nick was greeted by a modest living room. A green sofa lay at the side while a small flatscreen TV stood in front of it with a round, glass coffee table lay in between.
"For your info, the kitchen is over there." From his position, Nick points to his right where there is a door. "And there's the bathroom." he motions to the other side. He did not mention it but on the far left side of the room was a desktop and a computer and on its opposite side is a door.

“Student nest… how intriguing… well get comfortable with me being here since this will be a regular thing from now on” she said before walking past him.
Nick looked at the female officer with his face showing shock and fright.

That look means all seven words you can't say in television.

"You're staying here?!" he followed her to the kitchen where she opened Nick's fridge and grabbed a can of pop. She then opened its lid and drank it like it was her own. "B-but I thought you were only going to be watching me. Not living in my house."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/10/2014, 11:30 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

She took a sip of the pop while he stood in the kitchen freaking out as if he had lost his soul outside of his own place. She shut the fridge door and chuckled before poking his chest pushing him out the way to walk into the living room to take a seat on his couch. “But but” She mimic his stuttering before laughing lightly taken another sip of the pop, “Well yes I would not say living here but happily renting your place to keep my personal tabs on you” She spoke sarcastic.

She then kicked her boot heels off and rests her foot on the table while reaching over and grabbing the remote and turning it on. “Your life here seems rather amusing” She would say while she watches the TV. Judging from the time the day that went by it was reaching late afternoon and she would hear this boy freaking out on her the entire time. “Don’t worry I am not here to stalk you in your sleep, my job is simple…you will respect me like a cop but treat me as a student. The last thing you need to do is blow my cover because you do not know how to hold your tongue”

She informed him blunting as her eyes looked at him, “Now while your complaining…” She tossed him the empty can of pop. “Fetch me another one…” She chuckled before looking back at the TV. Her sword was resting at the end of the couch, when he was in the kitchen she began to talk loud enough for him to hear her. “ For the girl you’re going to be close with… be advised she not all innocent” She pointed out.

At this time he would have probably been back and handing her drink, “that girl Chiyo…. Yumi wishes you to get close to her but I have a feeling you might fuck it up intentionally…” She raised her eyebrow looking at him, “You have friends right?” Once he answered she went on, “why not use one of your friends as bait… at least your friends will go in knowing nothing instead of you ending up slipping a word or two to her, men do have a hard time dealing with women that have beauty”
Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/11/2014, 4:28 am

The blue-haired woman chuckled and poked Nick on the chest, pushing him out of the way as she made her way to the living room and sat on the couch with the American waiting for her answer. “But but” She mimicked his stuttering before laughing lightly taken another sip of the pop. Nick felt his temper rise.

If she wasn't a cop, I would smack the blue out of her hair.

“Well yes I would not say living here but happily renting your place to keep my personal tabs on you” the woman spoke sarcastically.

i.e. Living here.

The female officer then kicked her boot heels off and rests her foot on the table while reaching over and grabbing the remote and turning it on. “Your life here seems rather amusing” She said while she watches the TV while Nick just stands there staring at her in utter disbelief.

Normally I'd be alright living with a girl. But not only can this girl kill me, she was also not a girl at all.

Contrary to her belief, Nick did not freak out. Instead he just sat himself on the couch beside the female officer. “Don’t worry I am not here to stalk you in your sleep, my job is simple…you will respect me like a cop but treat me as a student. The last thing you need to do is blow my cover because you do not know how to hold your tongue”

And the first thing I want to do is hold yours.

“Now while your complaining…” the woman tosses Nick the empty can of pop. “Fetch me another one…” She chuckled before looking back at the TV. The American looked at the can then to the female officer before sighing and getting up to go to the kitchen.

This woman entered my home and it immediately became not mine. Kinda like in marriage.

While Nick was in the kitchen getting another can of pop, he heard the female cop say “ For the girl you’re going to be close with… be advised she not all innocent”

What girl is?

The American returned to the living room and sat on the couch, handing the soda to the blue-haired woman. "Last one." he said.
“that girl Chiyo…. Yumi wishes you to get close to her but I have a feeling you might fuck it up intentionally…” she continues.
Nick was confused. "Why would I screw it up intentionally?"

The woman raised her eyebrow looking at him, “You have friends right?” she asked.

Nope.

"Yeah." Nick answered hesitantly.
“why not use one of your friends as bait… at least your friends will go in knowing nothing instead of you ending up slipping a word or two to her, men do have a hard time dealing with women that have beauty”
"No way." Nick calmly disagreed. "The last thing I want is a dead, mangled guy on my conscience. I'll take my chances." he told the female cop.

"By the way, I never really caught your name." Nick says. He knew he had heard it before but could not remember it. "I'm Nicholas Gallagher but I'm sure you already knew that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/11/2014, 1:09 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

The way he tried to protect his friends was rather amusing, “Don’t worry it’s not like anyone will get shot but it make things more believable if you had your friends loop around this girl to make her think you’re totally normal” She looked back at the tv seeing a part of someone getting a shot before a grin went across her lips. He then ask her name and her eyes shift at him while he sat on the opposite side of the couch.

“Lu… Lu Inutashio….” She spoke calmly before her eyes went back at the television, “You know truthfully, my thought of having you as the prime victim was rather disappointing… I would have expected whoever was doing the killing would at least give me something better to work with” She sip her new can of pop. “I mean not looking at your file I am guessing you must be like twelve or eighteen years old…” She made her own estimated guess of his age.

“Young victims are always a sad thing to work with…you know… they always either mess things up and then I have to deal with their corps in the end, hopefully you be a smart little brat”. She stood up soon and set the pop can on the table. Her sword was at the edge of the couch leaning before she bluntly pulled the belt around her waist and it dropped on the floor. It had her handgun and her badge attached to it and she looked up at him.

Her phone began to vibrate in her back pocket and she took it out turning and heading to the
bathroom talking, “Oh yes… he seems to be adjusting to his new rules quite well” She then call out, “Get a towel and a rag” She went on and her partner began to bicker on the line. “ Do not worry I do not plan on mixing business with pleasure, he a kid for crying out loud but I shower would be great… just fax me the information and I will use his computer” With that being said she hung up the phone and placed it on the sink counter before getting completely undress.

Turning the water on and getting into the shower, yep she was officially taken over his apartment whether he liked it or not. The steam from the heat of the water would fog the mirror instantly and when Nick made his way into the bathroom she raised her hand out taken the rag from his hand and pulling the curtains completely. Her blue hair began to get damp while her bangs covered her eyes, she shut them slowly before opening them and her eyes would shimmered a flourish yellow before going back blue.

She then called out, “Get a shirt… a big one” Making Nick like he was her butler; in the living while the picture of the girl was in the folder there were other pictures as well. There were pictures of him and his progress going to places and who he associated with a long side with the killings and last a man with red eyes. If the picture was flipped there was only a date and nothing more…
Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/12/2014, 12:33 am

“Lu… Lu Inutashio….” the female officer answered. “You know truthfully, my thought of having you as the prime victim was rather disappointing… I would have expected whoever was doing the killing would at least give me something better to work with” she added.

She wanted it to be Yui Horie.

Lu then took a sip from the soda. “I mean not looking at your file I am guessing you must be like twelve or eighteen years old…” She made an estimated guess of Nick's age.

I'm actually twenty but what's the difference?

“Young victims are always a sad thing to work with…you know… they always either mess things up and then I have to deal with their corps in the end, hopefully you be a smart little brat”. she said as she stood up and set the pop can on the table.

I think someone's gonna get disappointed.

Lu then removed her belt which contained her badge and pistol and answered her phone when it began to vibrate. She spoke with whoever was on the phone as she made her way to the bathroom. “Oh yes… he seems to be adjusting to his new rules quite well” she then calls out to Nick. “Get a towel and a rag”

The American had wanted to tell her off but her being a police officer prevented him from doing so. With a sigh, he went to the room opposite of the computer and soon emerged from it with the requested items. He made his way to the bathroom where Lu takes the items.

Just when he thought it was over, Lu calls out again. “Get a shirt… a big one” With a sigh, Nick goes in to the aforementioned room once more and emerged with a big white t-shirt with Patrick Star embedded on its front.

I hope she likes starfishes.

He sat on the couch once more with the short in hand before noticing a folder. Out of stupid curiosity, he opens it and takes a look at the folder's contents.

I know I'm not supposed to do this but if I'm gonna die anyway, I figured I might as well.

Nick sees photos of him and his ventures as well as a man with red eyes. This particular one interested him and he flips it only to find a date. He then decides he has seen enough and puts it back and closes the folder.

At that time I could only think of two things, that guy was either a suspect or her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/12/2014, 11:17 am

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

While Nick had fetch her items for her like she requested, she continued to take her shower running the water on her body and in her hair. She pick up her bar soap and began to rub the rag with it while gradually placing it on her body. Her thoughts were going all over the place, she was thinking on what the next move could be and how the execute it without little to no causalities and how to get this woman without creating a scene.

She turned the tap off as she pulled the curtains and stepped out the bathtub, taken the towel she dried herself accordingly and wrapped it around her hair to squeeze most of the water out before placing the towel on the hook and slipping on the large shirt. She looked down at it and shook her head slowly, *you got to be kidding me* she had thought before stepping out the bathroom. The steam exiting out the bathroom as she stood there, since she was partially still wet some of her physic was being printed through her shirt.

Her hair was wet while she stood at the living room looking at him, “What the usual time you get up in the morning for class? Eight?” She asked him while she took a seat back on the couch and put her legs on the table again while she looked at the folder on the table. She then looked back at Nick and then back at her folder before shaking her head slowly. “By the way, you have an option for me either to take over your bed or I stay out here…”

She notices the glove on his hand still and raised his eyebrow before pointing, “You know for someone that inside their own home… why are still wearing a glove…” She shifts herself off the couch to his side to try and grab his wrist to pull the glove off. “I mean I am sure your apartment is not that contaminated” Just as she could pull the tip of the glove shots were fired at his window and Lu pulled him down while the bullets hit the walls and the couch.

Nick was underneath her while Lu ducked and slip her hand on the bottom of the couch to lift it back to make a shield before the shots had stopped and the sounds of whispers were heard. Two men stepped in the balcony and walked inside the shatter glass of the apartment having their guns pointed and changing their amo in the meantime. Lu looked down at Nick and placed a hand on his lip to keep his mouth quiet before leaping above and in a swift move swung her right knee into the enemy chest. Her hand grip his side as she swung behind him pulling out his 9mm and shooting fire right into his skull as he collapsed on the floor.

Blood splatter on her chest as the other men pointed his gun at her pulling the trigger, she was shot in the arm and she stumble back, he moved his gun to her head to pull the trigger once more.
Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/13/2014, 4:38 am

While Lu took her bath, Nick sat on the couch and watched the show on his flatscreen TV. Or he seemed to be watching, a train of thoughts were actually going through the American's head. Who was the guy in the file? Who was the serial killer? And why does he think the cop living in his house isn't a regular cop. He assured himself on the last question that it was her behavior.

The blue-haired woman exited the bathroom along with steam. Since she was still partially wet, some of her physique was visible through the Patrick Star shirt. Nick immediately looked away as his heart rate increased.

She may be sexy but she can still kill me.

The American took a huge breathe as Lu asked him a question. “What the usual time you get up in the morning for class? Eight?” She asked him while she took a seat back on the couch and put her legs on the table again while she looked at the folder on the table.
"No. Five-thirty." Nick corrected her. "My first class is at eight-thirty." he added.
The blue-haired woman then looked back at Nick and then back at her folder before shaking her head slowly.

That meant 'I know what you did'.

The American sighs.
“By the way, you have an option for me either to take over your bed or I stay out here…” Lu gives the American a choice on the sleeping area.
Nick corrects her once more. "We're both staying out here. I don't have a bed."

We could either cuddle together or somebody's sleeping on the floor.

Lu notices the glove still on his hand and raised his eyebrow before pointing, “You know for someone that inside their own home… why are still wearing a glove…” she asks.
Nick tenses up as that question was asked. He needed a believable cover. "Uh... um... it's..." he starts but could not finish as Lu shifts herself off the couch to his side to try and grab his wrist to pull the glove off.
"He-hey!" Nick yelped. He wanted to resist but that would only give it away sooner. However, the situation seemed it was heading that way anyway.
“I mean I am sure your apartment is not that contaminated” Just as she could pull the tip of the glove shots were fired at his window and Lu pulled him down while the bullets hit the walls and the couch.

Saved by the bullet.

Nick with his hands on his head was underneath Lu while the latter ducked and slipped her hand on the bottom of the couch to lift it back to make a shield before the shots had stopped and the sounds of whispers were heard. The sounds of somebody landing on the balcony appeared as well as the sound of reloading and steps on shattered glass.

Lu looked down at Nick and placed a hand on his lip to keep his mouth quiet before leaping above the couch. Nick got up to see what the blue-haired woman was up to and he saw her dispatch an enemy via a bullet on the head.

However, that left her open as the other enemy manages to shoot her in the arm and shoots once more, aiming for the head. The bullet never reached its destination as Nick moves in and blocks the shot with his left arm. Mysteriously, the shot seemed not to hurt the American nor was there blood flowing out of the wound.

The enemy tries to shoot again but Nick with his glove-covered left hand holds the shooting hand upwards so only the ceiling got shot. With his left hand, Nick grabs the gun's barrel and crushes it. The enemy then kicks Nick away.

With his weapon disabled, the enemy discards it and comes at Nick with a right hook. The American ducks under it so he tries a left hook which the American counters with his left hook. Both fists meet and the enemy's fist is beaten and broken. The enemy yelled in agony as his left fist is crushed. Nick grabs the enemy and delivers one heavy punch from his right fist, knocking him to the ground unconscious.

Nick then moves to the wounded Lu. "Hey, you alright?" He asks worriedly then takes a look at her wound. "Should we get you to the hospital or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/14/2014, 10:54 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

Things moved remarkably fast at the spur of the moment Lu was going to try her best to counter the unexpected attack but Nick had rescued her. The combat between the two were skilled it did not make any sense how a student was capable to fight like that let alone take a bullet and not show any traces of injury. Lu placed her hand over her wound while trails of blood would seep out in-between her finger tips. He had asked if she was okay and even looked at the wound and when he suggest to the hospital she immediately shot him a glare.

"Of course not....we just need to get out of here understood? We are going to my place instead so grab your things and let's go" She spoke in such a command that she literally placed her hand on his shirt and pushed him forward. She walked over to the man that was unconscious and crouch down, padding down his clothing trying to feel for anything. But there was nothing no ID, no phone it was as if these people came in under a suicide mission. However there was no time Lu stood up to her feet and placed her free hand to the bottom of her shirt tearing the fabric.

Exposing her right hip as she wrapped the arm tight to stop the bleeding, her eyes wonder around the living room reaching over for her katana, cell phone and her two 9mm handguns. She quickly went to the door opening it, "Come on Nick we gotta go!" She ordered and she would soon have Nick right behind her while they left the apartment. It did not take long and they were inside her cruiser, luckily for her it was one of those key-less vehicles. She pushed the button and pressed the gas reversing sharply out and driving out of the scene.

Her mind was racing whoever knew that she had this boy under his care knew information that did not even get released to the police department officially yet. She grit her teeth feeling the bullet move through her flesh as she flex her muscles softly while moving the steering wheel. They had stopped at a traffic light and she yelled at him. "What the fuck are you kid?" She ordered, when the light turned green she drove forward. "In my profile it states nothing of you knowing how to do hand to hand combat let alone dodging bullets like your some kind of pop star"

Lu was getting angry as she pulled out her cell phone and was going to dial when her phone rang for her, she pressed talk and put it to her ear, "Hello..... Lu...." The voice was statically as if the wire of her line was tap, Lu pressed the breaks hard as she swerved into another lane and stopped by a corner. Other cars nearly going into an accident. "You....have....what....mine" The call ended and Lu slapped her hand on the steering before running her hands through her hair. " Fucking bastard" She tried to trace back the call but it was hopeless.

She looked at Nick knowing probably at this point he was wondering what was going to happen to him. Why the heck his apartment got shot up and what to do now, "Look.... now to confirm this.... you are what they're looking for and now if I do not get you out of this case alive more people will die" She began to breathe in normally now, "Were going to go this store... you're going to go in there and get some tweezers and peroxide understood?" Her blue eyes showed the look of exhaustion as she started the engine and went to the little shop and parked a little far from it. She then let Nick go out there after going into the glove compartment and giving him some cash.

Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/15/2014, 9:48 pm

"Of course not....we just need to get out of here understood? We are going to my place instead so grab your things and let's go" Lu spoke in such a command that she literally placed her hand on Nick's shirt and pushed him forward.

The American immediately went to that room opposite of the computer. It was supposed to be the bedroom but instead it housed a punching bag, a closet, a long desk and a wall of vulcanizing tools. There he got his backpack, emptied it of his school supplies and replaced them with two changes of clothes and a gray sweater.

I don't know what's going on but I'm sure I'm not getting an A in school anytime soon.

He also put a set of tweezers and a screwdriver into the backpack. With those prepared, he left the room with Lu also ready to go. "Come on Nick we gotta go!" She ordered and Nick followed. It took little time for them to get to the cruiser and get going.

During the drive, Nick was thinking about what happened in his apartment. Many questions floated in his mind until Lu burst his bubble when they stopped at a red light. "What the fuck are you kid?" She asked, when the light turned green she drove forward. "In my profile it states nothing of you knowing how to do hand to hand combat let alone dodging bullets like your some kind of pop star"

Probably because I didn't fight much when I arrived in Japan.

"Well I--" Nick couldn't continue as Lu's cellphone rang. The female officer answered it and then breaks hard as she swerved into another lane and stopped by a corner. The American was thrown around the backseat because of that.

Her favorite celebrity called.

" Fucking bastard" Nick heard her mutter. Lu then faces him. "Look.... now to confirm this.... you are what they're looking for and now if I do not get you out of this case alive more people will die" She began to breathe in normally now, "Were going to go this store... you're going to go in there and get some tweezers and peroxide understood?" Nick saw the exhaustion in her blue eyes and nodded as a reply.

The cruiser arrived a little shop and after getting handed money, Nick went out of the car and into the shop. It was empty save for the cashier and there the American grabbed the nearest peroxide and tweezers and went to the cashier to pay for it.
"Nice day isn't it?" he asked the cashier. Nick was breathing hard as he now knew what kind of trouble he was in.
"Uhh... yeah." the male cashier awkwardly replied as he saw Nick clearly nervous.

After that, Nick made his way back to the cruiser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/16/2014, 10:16 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

While she waited inside the cruiser she looked at her arm and lightly tap her hand on the steering wheel, this was completely out of hand and uncalled for the shootings, the attack it seem that people were on her tail and she needed to start a complete new plan without letting the cops in her division knowing about it. When she seen Nick come back and get into seat she placed her hand on the handle where she pushed the back of the seat back and turned to face him.

She placed her hand on the top light of the car turning it on while she took the tweezers and looked at her wound. She reached over to the small compartment pulling out some paper towels before pressing the wound down and cleaning some of the blood. She began to start she took the first object taken the lid off and pouring it on the cut. The skin began to bubble and a small sense of pain began to form while she took the tweezers and look carefully to dig out the bullet.

If she would hear Nick expression she would annoyed them to keep focus, the deeper she went with the tweezers the uncomfortable feeling she felt in her body and the sharp stinging pain would jolt through her skin. She bit her bottom lip after several minutes maybe twenty the bullet was out and she pour more of the medication on it before exhaling slowly and starting the car. She drove off having to throw out her bloody tissue out the window and the tweezers.

Soon they would reach her place it was a condo, she park the car a bit further away from her place and walked down quickly until she was indie her home and she flicked on the lights having Nick to walk inside. The place was marvelous, very simple but current with all the necessities she needed, there were swords on the wall as well as cabinets where she had smaller weapons to hide at her own free will. “Get comfortable here… you’re going to be here for a long time”

She went into her kitchen and grabbed out two strange tablets as she took them without water she then went into her room and grabbed a shirt changing out of her ruin one. Before walking out, “Look things need to still precede plan you have to go to school and carry out orders… if they see you hiding they know it be easier for you to get killed… now are you going to tell me how on how were you able to do those skills?” She asked him again in seconds he could see her wound closing up and showing nothing as if she never had been shot in the first place.
Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/17/2014, 10:20 pm

After giving the supplies to Lu, the blue-haired officer began to operate on her wound. Nick had wanted to help but since he didn't know jack about anything medical, he simply looked at the window to avoid gazing upon the painful procedure.
After the self-operation, Lu drove the car and threw out her bloody tissue out the window and the tweezers.

Soon they reached a condominium which Nick had figured out it was Lu's. The two went inside and after Lu had flicked on the lights, Nick was greeted by a marvelous room. It was simple but it had all the necessities. Swords hung on the wall and small cabinets were here and there.
“Get comfortable here… you’re going to be here for a long time” Lu said.

Or until those men show up again.

Nick sat on a chair with his bag in hand while Lu went into the kitchen. After the officer had emerged from her kitchen, she told the American. “Look things need to still precede plan you have to go to school and carry out orders… if they see you hiding they know it be easier for you to get killed…”

Wouldn't it be easier for me to get killed if I was out in the open?

“...now are you going to tell me how on how were you able to do those skills?” she then asks. Nick opens his mouth to answer but then he saw Lu's wound close up and heal back into full shape.
"I... get into fights back in the States. And I watch Rocky movies." he answers. He was relieved that she didn't ask about the bullet-catching left arm.

"Did... your bullet wound just insta-healed?" Nick asks Lu.

I didn't know how she did it but I knew both of us are hiding secrets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/17/2014, 11:19 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

Lu listened to his small remark and it was complete bullshit in her ear she rolled her eyes to it, “Movies huh? You know are completely made by stuntmen I hope you do realize that” She had informed until he had asked her about her wound and she glanced at it. “What can I say… technology medicine is quite useful in modern society” She had said before walking to her living room and pulling a pillow over and going in a cabinet and grabbing a blanket throwing it on the couch.
“Sleep here… the bathroom is down the hallway on your left… we got a bright and productive morning a head of us” She spoke turning and walking to her room having to shut the door behind her.

At this point she began immediately go into her top drawer pulling out a syringe that held some type of clear fluid as she punctured it into her arm. Lu had injected the clear substance rather quickly before pulling the needle out and tossing it on the floor and stumbling back onto the bed.
She exhales softly while her nerves began to shift and move around and her body was pulsing to have the desire to kill. After a moment it calmed down and her eyes went from yellow to blue and she placed a hand to her forehead lying on the bed. This was going to be one interesting week as she shut her eyes tight and went to sleep.

Morning had risen and she was up by six in the shower and getting herself ready, she was clicking on the computer checking her hidden cameras for any possible suspect and rechecking her documents. She sigh seeing nothing as she got up and walked out her room going to the kitchen her eyes glance at Nick still sleeping away on the couch and she turned having to walk towards him and in a quick pull her hands were on his ankles yanking forward and off the couch.

“Wake up… you need to bathe and get yourself going… can’t afford you to be late not even a chance” She told him while she turned and went to the kitchen. She then began to make tea and check some of her shorter blades in the kitchen to see if there needed any shaping. “Do you drink coffee?” She called out loud enough to hear while she assumes at this point he would be making his way to the bathroom or at least be up. “ I mean I am not a big fan but kids do have their odd taste”
Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/18/2014, 9:59 pm

“Movies huh? You know are completely made by stuntmen I hope you do realize that” Lu called on Nick's fighting skills.

Well it works doesn't it?

“What can I say… technology medicine is quite useful in modern society” She said about her healed wound before walking to her living room and pulling a pillow over and going in a cabinet and grabbing a blanket throwing it on the couch. “Sleep here… the bathroom is down the hallway on your left… we got a bright and productive morning a head of us” She spoke turning and walking to her room having to shut the door behind her.

Nick tucks in on the couch, tired but worried about what might come on the future.

The American still dreamed away when morning came. His z's were cut short when he was promptly yanked away from the couch by none other than Lu. “Wake up… you need to bathe and get yourself going… can’t afford you to be late not even a chance” She told him while she turned and went to the kitchen.

Nick got up and surveyed his surroundings to make sure he was not in a dream. When he saw the unfamiliar room of Lu's, he sighed in disappointment.
“Do you drink coffee?” the female officer asked from the kitchen. “ I mean I am not a big fan but kids do have their odd taste” she added.
"Yeah I drink coffee." Nick answers. "But I'll just be alright with water."

The American then shifts his way to the bathroom with his bag in tow. There he removed his clothes save for the bandages covering his left arm and the glove on his left hand. With the screwdriver, he inserts it into hole in the bandaged left arm and with a twist the entire left arm loosens as sounds of small machines made noise. Nick then removes his left arm and puts it on the ground before entering the shower.

After showering, Nick reattaches his left arm, gets into his college uniform and goes back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/19/2014, 9:24 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

Lu had woken up the boy and while he made his way into the bathroom and suggested what he wanted. “Water… that seems corny” She spoke to herself while she set up that just that and toasted some bread. When he finally got out and was dressed she set the plate and water in front of him while she walked went to go clean her two blades. The long steel metal seem to shine when she rubbed her cloth over it, she placed her thumb on the edge feeling its sharpness before sheathing the weapon and attaching it to her belt.

She then had a baseball cap on her hair while her long soft hair curled at the end and rest above her bottom. She wore black jeans and a black wife beater before walking to the door and opening it up. “Well let’s make our move” She informed. Allowing the two of them to leave the condo and go back into the cruiser. It was early but Lu did not mind that as she pulled out and drove to the school, her fingers went over the GPS punching away buttons when her cell phone rang.

She answered and it was Yumi greeting them, “Good morning Agent, you seem wide awake this morning… good news your file is in the school you are now a student at the same college your name has be change to Luna Pearl. Remember you’re only here to keep tabs and observation Nick does all the rest” Lu had the phone on speaker, she rolled her eyes. “Got ya Yumi bye” She clicked on him before he could say anything.

“Well don’t fuck up your undercover role Nick” They were on the highway and it did not take long for them to reach at the school just at eight giving him a half hour to do what he wanted. She parked the car and walked out to the school where they began to mix themselves with students. Now Lu knew she would not have all the same classes with him but she was immediately doing her own research. “Well I am sure your friends are somewhere… it’s always a good idea to use your friends”

She had offered the idea again even though she knew that Nick was highly against it. “I mean better chance for you to start interacting with women as quick as possible; better way to scout out Chiyo” She spoke with slight command. They were in the main lobby and students were talking laughing and making jokes at the time Lu had left her weapons in the car so she seem to blind in like a student even though she looked extremely young and mature with her physical looks.

Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/20/2014, 9:57 pm

Nick and Lu had started to move out and soon they reached the campus via car. While walking to the lobby, Lu said to Nick. “Well I am sure your friends are somewhere… it’s always a good idea to use your friends” The American was unamused.

I'm starting to get 'good' ideas concerning her.

“I mean better chance for you to start interacting with women as quick as possible; better way to scout out Chiyo” She spoke with slight command.
By that time they were at the lobby where other students mingled with one another. One particular student who stood out besides Nick approached the two. "Hey there Nick." the student greeted with thick Russian accent. "Who's your friend?"
"She's... a transfer student." Nick answered. "We just happened to bump into each other. Luna, this is Ivan, a Russian. Ivan, this is Luna." he introduced with the appropriate codenames.

"Pleased to meet you." Ivan offered his hand to 'Luna'.

Careful! She can break that hand.

Whether Lu shakes Ivan's hand or not, the two foreigners would then head to their class. "Hey Ivan, can I see you in the C.R. after class? I've got something important to tell you." Nick asks his Russian friend while walking.
"Sure. What's it about?"
"It's... about Math."
"Oh dear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/23/2014, 3:49 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

Everything was going according to plan, the classes began to fill up with students and people made their own groups and this was where Lu eyes glance at the student that offered her hand to Lu. She smiled innocently as if she played the role well as a transfer student. Lu had shook his hand gently trying to not show her superior dominate side in strength. "It's pleasure to meet you" That warm welcoming smile when they had made their separation Lu slipped her hand in her pocket turning down the opposite direction.

She hoped Nick would play his part well during his first day under this investigation; when she went into her classroom it was science. She was introduced by the teacher before taken her seat in the front row and immediately a short hair female had sat beside her offering her a pen and paper while they wrote down today lecture. An hour went by and it seem that the teacher had become more enthusiastic about this lecture than any of the other students.

Everyone in the class began to leave once it was over heading to their next class, the same female walked along side with her. "Luna it's a pleasure to have you hear I mean having our teacher state that your pretty much an honour student that so awesome" She smile slipping her hand around Luna arm while she looked at her with a warm smile. Lu looked ahead and began to speak, "You know the next class right you might as well lead the way"

She felt her shoulder get brushed by someone else and her eyes wandered to that person where they briefly made eye contact. Lu walked forward with a smirk and the student that was by her side ask her what was up she easily change the topic. "Nothing..." Soon the day went alright, Chiyo was heading to her last period class. Her lovely jet black hair was tied in a high pony tail while her blue alluring eyes stood out when people notice her.

She was sitting down at the front seat of the desk while she pulled out a sheet of paper, she looked like a goddess and a master of perfection. Nothing looked sloppy or off, she was completely charming with her warm smile and welcoming arms and when students asked her for some help she would be offering them complete assistance. " Chiyo would you so kind to go over that problem equation for these several students" Chyio nod slowly, "No problem sensai... I shall be honor to" She would get up and make her way to several students that could not help but give dreamy eyes when she started to talk to them.
Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/24/2014, 4:05 am

While Lu was getting familiar with the school, I asked Ivan if Chiyo was familiar.

"Chiyo Hinato huh?" Ivan and Nick were both inside the C.R., both facing a urinal after their class had ended. "Isn't she our classmate in Math class? Miss Perfect?"
"She is?" Nick asked incredulously.
"Yeah man. I know you don't have many friends but that doesn't mean you don't have to know your classmates' names." the Russian sermons the American. "And even then you should've heard of the class ace."

I was so ignorant I didn't know Obama was president until he got reelected.

"What do you need her for?" Ivan asks. By this time, the two foreigners were now washing their hands.
"Would you believe that she is a suspect in the recent deaths in the school?" Nick says. Ivan's head jerks to the American. "Police had me eye on her."
"Ugh. I knew she was way too perfect." The two friends were now heading to their next class. "And you're a cop now? I thought you hated cops."
"I'm not a cop." Nick makes it clear. "Police told me I might be the next victim."
"What?!" Ivan was in disbelief. "We've gotta report this."
"Shhh! This operation is top secret. Don't tell anybody." Nick and Ivan were now about to enter the classroom.
"Okay man. My lips are zipped."

Translation: His lips aren't zipped.

It was now Math class and Nick sat in the middle nonchalantly took a look around the classroom to figure out which one was Chiyo Hinato. He then sighed for he forgot to ask what his objective looked like. Then, as if another miracle from Heaven, the teacher asks for Chiyo Hinato to help out her classmates in an equation.

"No problem sensai... I shall be honor to" said the girl with jet black hair tied in a high pony tail and blue, alluring eyes. She got up and proceeded to do what the teacher ordered. All of the class save for Nick and Ivan gave dreamy eyes as she approached several students.

When it was Nick's turn, he could only stare silently as Chiyo explained how to solve the problem.

That's not the problem I want solved.

After the class, Nick went up to Chiyo with an idea on how to at least get acquainted. Ivan had left his American friend for fear of his life.
"Uhh... Minato-san." the American greeted Chiyo. "I heard you were a goddess in Math so I thought you could... help me out maybe?" he then brandishes his notebook with several Algebra problems.

With this I was going to kill two birds with one stone. That is if I don't get killed first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/25/2014, 4:42 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

The class was going by quite smoothly a lot of the students after talking to Chiyo manage to understand the material a lot better than how the teacher had approached it. When she talked to Nick and Ivan she played the role as miss perfect, giving warm smile as she showed the first few steps and then let them try it on their own before she help them finish calculating the answers of their mistake. Finally class was over and Chiyo began to pack her stuff into her bag and zip the zipper when Nick had asked her a question.

She looked up at him with a smile, “I am not a genius it’s just something I found really easy to do” She made her way to him and took a seat in front of his desk. “hmm Algebra…these ones are always a tricky to start with” She took out a scrap piece of paper and used his pencil. “Usually you start by reading the question… and finding what is given to you first than” She began to go in depth with the explanation while she wrote down the first answer.

When she was partially finished the questioned, “And that’s how you do it… it usually takes time to get the hang of it but in no time you be writing the answers to these formulas like it is nothings” She chuckled slightly before giving him the pencil so he could try the second question. She placed her palm on her cheek while she watched him try the equation and pointed out little instructions how to help him. It was obvious from the outside of things she looked completely innocence, “You know for a student that wants to live under the Japanese culture it must be rough” She had spoke being a little curious.

In the mean time Lu was in the gym passing a player the ball while she covered another player, the game was getting heated and she even managed to be opened to do a 3 point shot from a distance. Her classmates on her team jumped with excitement as it got it and hailed her with a couple high five while the teacher pulled them in for another rule lesson. “Luna that was outstanding…. I mean for a transfer student you’re excellent with western culture game of basket ball” He had informed and Lu chuckled trying to not take all the credit.

“I have to say it’s not all me the team mates did a fine job here as well could not do it without them” She spoke.
Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/27/2014, 1:45 am

While Lu got a three-point shot in basketball, Chiyo was showing me how to earn three points in a Math quiz.

Chiyo was writing down the answer to a problem Nick had showed her. “And that’s how you do it… it usually takes time to get the hang of it but in no time you be writing the answers to these formulas like it is nothings” She then hands the pencil to Nick for him to try the second problem. The American used his newfound knowledge to answer the second problem while his objective gave him little hints every now and then.

“You know for a student that wants to live under the Japanese culture it must be rough” Chiyo spoke as Nick wrote down the answer.
"Well..." The foreigner started and then he remembered how Lu treated him. "Yeah. It's pretty rough. I stick out like a sore thumb so people look at me more than to anybody else."

Couples look at me more than they look at each other.

Soon he finishes the answer to the problem. "I think... I got it right." he concludes about his answer. "I'd do the other problems but it's getting kinda late. Thanks and sorry for taking your time." He then gets up from his desk and packs his things.

"Want me to... walk you home or something?" Nick subconsciously slapped himself for offering the suspect a chance to kill him.

Please say no! Please say no!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/27/2014, 4:01 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

Chiyo watched him carefully and when he replied back to her she formed a grin, "Well were not that bad, it's just not everyday people get to see foreigners come here and actually wish to live here". She looked back at the math sheet; Nick was pretty much done and thanked her. "Oh no worries... I do this a lot anyway so it's more like a refresh for me to keep my mind always thinking, math can be easy subject to forget once you learn it" She pointed her finger innocently.

When he had offered to walk her home Chiyo tilt her head slowly while grabbing her hand back and placing it on her shoulder, "That is very sweet of you but won't your friends get mad for doing that?" She asked him while they both at this time proceed to head to the door. "I mean I don't want it to be a burden for you since I do live quite a distance from the campus". Those alluring eyes shimmered under the light while she made a warm smile, it was hard for anyone to believe that this woman was part of anyone devious skim.

"I tell you what... just for you asking we can go to the cafe and get you something to drink before we can head out, it's the least I can do for being so kind to suggest the idea" She then placed her hand on his left shoulder lightly patting it before walking out in the hallway. "I am not sure if you want some liquor but soft drinks are always good suggestion" The two would walk down the stairs to the cafe where she would grab a bottle of water and wait for him to pick something before she would pay for it and make their off school grounds.

Lu had worked up a storm and finally they were walking inside the girls change room with the other female students lightly laughing with one another. She went over to the fountain and splash some water on her face while wetting her hair a bit, "Luna that was amazing... you should totally hang out with us tomorrow night there a huge event going on call Porsche downtown I think you do well" One girl had suggested and Lu turned her attention with a warm smile. "Wait a minute, lets not get too worked up here, I am not much of a party person if you must ask" She informed them but the girls were persistent.

Lu was standing in front of her locker while she opened it and began to change into clothes, she seen her cell phone had several miss calls and she glanced it. 'Yumi....' she spoke to herself while looking at the girls forming a light chuckle. Ignoring the next incoming call from Yumi when she tuck the cell phone into her pocket and began to walk out with the females. " Let's head to the bar and get a few drinks" One spoke and Lu smirked, "I am down with that..."
Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/27/2014, 11:57 pm

"That is very sweet of you but won't your friends get mad for doing that?" Chiyo asked Nick while they both at this time proceed to head to the door.
"Nah. They won't mind." the American assures her.

By 'they' I meant Ivan.

"I mean I don't want it to be a burden for you since I do live quite a distance from the campus". Chiyo's alluring eyes shimmered under the light while she made a warm smile.

It's okay. I'm practically homeless right now.

Nick blushed slightly at Chiyo's beauty. He had trouble believing she was a suspect but he knew he couldn't let his guard down.
"I tell you what... just for you asking we can go to the cafe and get you something to drink before we can head out, it's the least I can do for being so kind to suggest the idea" She pats Nick on the shoulder before they walked out to the hallway. Each pat was like a tickle to the foreigner for he knew he was going out with a possible murderer. Of course, he didn't show the feeling.

"I am not sure if you want some liquor but soft drinks are always good suggestion" Chiyo said as the two walked down the stairs towards the cafe as if they were two normal students.
"Hehe. I don't drink." Nick informs his objective as the latter grabs a bottle of water while the former grabs a can of soda pop.

They then made their out of school grounds. "Thanks again Minato-san. Man, I wish I was as good as you."

I hope flattery gets me somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   3/30/2014, 2:52 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

The two had left the school grounds and was now walking on the sidewalk when she heard Nick compliment her again. She smile slightly before giving a small chuckle, "Oh well it's not bad... it's not like I am perfect I am sure you be helpful to others as well it just takes a little practice" She had informed him while they had crossed the street. Now the two of them were completely by themselves. No one was walking down the street or cars coming by, all of this seem a little too strange. Chiyo pointed towards the alley. "I usually do a little short cut from to time to time so we should be there just now"

She had told him while heading to that direction once they were in the alley they walked a little slower until Chiyo completely stopped. At this point she had drank most of juice and she figured Nick would probably ask her what was wrong, when her sincere eyes turned into a glare and a swift sharp knife slash his right arm. She dropped the bag and finally looked at them, "Tisk tisk.... it such a sad thing to see such a man go to waste...who are you working for Nick" Her suddenly position herself into a fighting style.

"Don't try and talk your way out of this... I have been having my eye on you for quite some time and now suddenly you just walk wanting to the need of help with math.... who are you fooling" She charged at him bringing her knife to his chest before swinging her left leg into his side to take her opponent down with ease. "I am going to ask you again who... are you working for" She told him while her knife was right at his throat, her blue hues stared at him with such intensity. Several footsteps came out from hidden shadows starring at the two of them and Chiyo looked up seeing someone she did not recognize.

A handgun was pointed at the two of them and shot were fired with ease Chiyo body reacted in such a reflex that her instinct made her arch her back in slow motion missing the first bullet and pulling Nick on the other side of her dodging the rest before going behind a dumpster with this man beside her. This had changed plans completely, "You brought reinforcement?" She shot him a glare before looking over but pulled back. The man of this back spoke out, "Hand over the boy!" They ordered and Chiyo had her knee on Nick chest keeping his behind put while she looked up again. "You think i am stupid! I am not handing this man over you will kill us both"

Whoever wanted Nick surely had a few arch enemies that wanted to get to this boy first...
Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   4/1/2014, 7:29 pm

"Oh well it's not bad... it's not like I am perfect I am sure you be helpful to others as well it just takes a little practice" Chiyo replied.

If only she knew what happened when I tried being helpful.

Soon the two were all by themselves. No cars ran across the road nor was there a soul walking in the sidewalks. Nick's objective then pointed to an alley. "I usually do a little short cut from to time to time so we should be there just now" she said before heading into it.

I had a bad feeling about this but like an idiot, I decided to go through with it.

Nick followed Chiyo into the alleyway but the latter began to walk slowly before stopping. "Is something wrong?" the American asks before Chiyo's sincere eyes turned into a glare. A swift knife slashes Nick's right arm, forcing him to grasp it with his left.

I knew this was gonna happen.

"Tisk tisk.... it such a sad thing to see such a man go to waste...who are you working for Nick" Chiyo assumed a fighting stance. "Don't try and talk your way out of this... I have been having my eye on you for quite some time and now suddenly you just walk wanting to the need of help with math.... who are you fooling"

Myself.

Chiyo charged at Nick, bringing her knife to his chest before swinging her left leg into his side to take her opponent down with ease. "I am going to ask you again who... are you working for" She told him while her knife was right at the foreigner's throat, her blue hues stared with such intensity.

"I... I..." Nick stutters when footsteps came out from hidden shadows and Chiyo looked up. The man had fired shots at them and Chiyo had expertly dodged them with her reflexes. She then pushed herself and Nick behind a dumpster.
"You brought reinforcement?" She shot Nick a glare before looking over and pulling back.
"What reinforcement?" Nick kept his head down.

"Hand over the boy!" The hostile stranger ordered.
Chiyo had her knee on Nick's chest keeping his behind put while she looked up again. "You think i am stupid! I am not handing this man over you will kill us both"

I think he's killing us both either way.

Nick was thinking about an escape plan. He wondered if Lu was nearby to help but those chances looked slim. He had to try anything. "What do you want me for?!" Nick asked the stranger(s). "Tell me and maybe we can work this out somehow!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotomidemon1

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   4/1/2014, 10:22 pm

Your Fate Is Mine
"Kill them all"

This did not look good at all Chiyo and Nick were stuck behind a dumpster with several men surrounding them, that's when Nick had called out a suggestion the leader of the pack laughed hysterically. Before shooting fire... the bullet denting the steel metal of the dumpster when Chiyo shot Nick a dirty look. "You think we are just ordinary people" There was sudden sound as if weapons were being dropped on the floor and a raspy sound was heard and soon the bones of these enemies were cracking in half and morphing into shape.

Their teeth breaking to replace large ones as their pupils turned red and dilute, their hands extend three times it size while their chest cavity expand in an abnormal size. These beastly ogres presented themselves having their hands hit the cement floor a wave of air pulse through the ground. Both Chiyo and Nick were caught off guard when she peaked out again seeing several red eyes stare at them. "I am going to ask you one more time. Give us the boy!" Saliva escaped the corner of its lip, the liquid touch the ground burning a hole into the mud. He stepped forward and Chiyo stepped back her knife raised in a defensive position. Her eyes starred at the several ogres while shifting her eyes over Nick which at this point would be standing with her.

"Like I said... I am not giving up this boy" A loud roar escaped the ogres as they charged at them, in the meantime Lu was walking out the school grounds when she felt a sudden pulse in her veins. She looked up at the sky seeing several birds flew by her. Her eyes sharpen and her pupils flickered a distinctive color. She sprinted out the field heading towards the feeling she felt strongest. Chiyo raised her hand out having to run her sharp knife over her wrist exposing her true potential, a red aura began to form as a blade began swiftly came out of her forearm. Blood splattered her cheeks as she grabbed the handle and swung it towards these creatures. Her pupils sharpen as her weapon collided with the first beasts. The blood from them reek like a terrible fish odor as their black blood splatter across the alley wall.

Her eyes shift seeing another coming to her and she leaped over them with incredible speed, one of the foul beasts grabbed her legs pulling her from mid air down in such a heavy blow the ground cracked when she landed. Another ogre from the shadows emerge towards Nick bringing down it's massive hands and daring claws to his flesh. The saliva splattering from his mouth towards Nick all the way trying to catch him. Another two ogres tried to do the same thing while Chiyo sliced the right hand of one of the beast. The loud scream was heard as it picked her up in mid air and thrown her to the opposite side of the alley, straight across the street her body hit the ground and rolled till her stomach collide with a street pole and she gasp spitting out saliva.

Her blades no longer in reach.....
Back to top Go down
PaulHaynek

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   4/2/2014, 10:06 pm

Chiyo shot Nick a dirty look for his action.

It's not like you had a better idea.

"You think we are just ordinary people" the hostile said before they dropped their weapons and raspy sounds and bones cracking were heard.

When it was over, the hostiles were now monstrous ogres standing before Chiyo and Nick. They had large teeth, diluted red eyes and their hands and chest had increased into abnormal size. A sliver of their saliva touched the ground which burned a hole into the floor.

The American gave a nervous gulp. "Like I said... I am not giving up this boy" Chiyo said. The ogres promptly charged at them then as if Nick hadn't seen enough, Chiyo sprinted forward and cut herself on the wrist. A red aura began to form as a blade began swiftly came out of her forearm. Blood splattered her cheeks as she grabbed the handle and swung it towards these creatures. Their black blood splatter across the alley wall which reeked of a terrible fish odor.

Chiyo continued to fight the ogres while another one brings down its massive clawed hands on Nick. The American rolls to the side to evade the attack and quickly dodges the ogre's attempts to catch him. However, its saliva splashes on Nick but he made sure his left arm caught it. The acidic liquid quickly dissolved the covering of Nick's left arm exposing a metallic arm underneath. Other ogres joined in the fun while another manages to throw Chiyo to the street, colliding with a street pole.

Nick manages to evade in a way to make the ogres hit each other. He took advantage of their mess and ran towards Chiyo, sliding under an ogre's legs. "Are you alright? We need to--" The foreigner's left arm suddenly plops down as if it died. "Ah come on!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)   

Back to top Go down

Your Fate Is Mine (Mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seishin Otaku :: Roleplays :: Present Day RPs-
Jump to: