Seishin Otaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mixed-Style Forum, where any and every OC/Canon character can hang out, quest, or just make a story together. To get started just make an account, and swing by the Roleplay Requests Forum to get started.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open for role-play?
Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty5/27/2016, 6:09 pm by KuroOkami

» Time for a Revival!
Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty5/7/2016, 8:18 am by Admin

» The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)
Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty4/26/2016, 4:17 pm by KuroOkami

» Open for Roleplay!
Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty10/15/2015, 11:25 pm by KuroOkami

» A Little Insight Goes a Long Way!
Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty10/15/2015, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Monsters university yaoi
Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty6/12/2015, 1:44 am by myth

» Updates
Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty12/29/2014, 8:22 am by need_halp

» Still Open to Suggestion
Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty8/17/2014, 11:59 pm by KuroOkami

» Slave girl needs master!
Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty8/17/2014, 11:47 pm by KuroOkami

Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is Carina.Aiglentina1203

Our users have posted a total of 313 messages in 21 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on 4/9/2021, 6:47 am

Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty
PostSubject: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty1/6/2014, 11:08 pm

Zexion walked down the halls of the Castle That Never Was humming to himself, nose in his Lexicon. Roxas walked by him looking glum as always, as Zexion made his way to the overlook to take on his day's mission. Sai'x looked at Zexion as he walked up and rolled his eyes. "Hey Xemnes' little pet." he teased as he gave Zexion his mission details. Zexion just ignored this and walked into his dark portal headed for Hallow bastion.

My charachters:
Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Zexion10

Xaldin

Larxene

Axel

Demyx

Last edited by KuroOkami on 1/7/2014, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty1/6/2014, 11:23 pm

luxord, the gambit sat by watching the commotion in the main hall, playing with his cards as always. The blonde Brit had just returned from a mission and needed something to do before heading to his next one.

Last edited by myth on 6/12/2015, 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
need_halp

need_halp

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty1/7/2014, 11:02 pm

Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Riku-b10

Riku stood at the entrance of the castle the never was...
Back to top Go down
http://need-halp.tumblr.com
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty1/7/2014, 11:55 pm

Xaldin poked Luxord on the forehead and leaned over him. "you ready for our mission?"

Zexion made his way through hordes of heartless just making his way to the entrance. "what is with the large amounts of heartless in this area..." he said in between breaths. That's when he felt it... a overwhelming feeling of darkness. 'Someone with a darkened heart must reside here... the heartless seem to be protecting this place with all their might...' he thought as he cleared out a group of the heartless with a full powered graviga attack and quickly RTC'd so that none could follow. He sighed knowing that he didn't complete his mission, the first time this had happened... He made his way to Xemnas quarters to report what had happened. As Zexion reached for the door, he heard the sound of Xemnas exiting through a Dark Portal...

Xemnas exited through the Dark Portal behind Riku. "A long way from home, if I'm not mistaken?" he had a slight tone of suspicion in his voice.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty1/8/2014, 12:30 am

luxord grunted not leaving his cards gaze."im busy gimme a sec" he let out finishing up his game of solitare. "ok now i can get going" the brit let out.
Back to top Go down
need_halp

need_halp

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty1/8/2014, 3:21 pm

(And here i thought security was low) Riku turned to face him. "I'm here to talk to the person in charge"
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty1/8/2014, 11:09 pm

"Well you are speaking to him..." he said curiously and he looked down at the teen with an inquisitive glance.

"You and your games..." Xaldin groaned as he opened his dark portal to take them off to Agrabah. The second they stepped out of the Portal the air was arid and hot. Golden sand carpeted the scenery, and the locals were nowhere to be seen. "Details?" Xaldin asked, already tired of the dry weather.

Zexion didn't know where to go from here, so he just went to The Blank Space and sat in the lounging chair to read some books.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty1/9/2014, 8:42 pm

" ive finished my games....details on the mission.... i have no clue." he said stepping on the sand and rubbing it with his heels." this sand is never fair when i comes to my cloak" he huffed.
Back to top Go down
need_halp

need_halp

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty1/9/2014, 9:15 pm

"will you allow me to join?" riku's facial expression not changing
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty1/9/2014, 10:06 pm

luxord put up his hood to guard his blonde hair from the drying the effects of the windy desert. "the wind is going to be the death of me"
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty1/9/2014, 10:28 pm

Xaldin rolled his eyes, put laughed to himself lightly before leading the way toward the Village entrance. The sand had an almost soft texture to it as the walked along, the stalls that they passed were all abandoned also. he halted as they got close to the main gate of Agrabah and summoned his spears. The shadows around they started to crawl along as the shadows took form of Shadows.

Xemnas looked at the boy with discerning eyes. "Why the sudden interest in joining an organization of Nobodies, and what makes you think that I'd even agree?? Why shouldn't I end you right where you stand?" he said the last part lowly an Ethereal blade was pointed right at Riku's neck.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty1/9/2014, 10:40 pm

luxord surrounded himself in a circle of cards,firing thunder from them and hitting multiple targets." a sudden burst of heartless, no shadows.... can only mean one thing"
Back to top Go down
need_halp

need_halp

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty1/10/2014, 12:59 pm

riku continued with his emotionless expression. "i can wield a keyblade"
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty2/11/2014, 7:25 am

Xaldin knew what he meant but didn't want to say anything, his steel cold demeanor was the only way that he found it easy to focus. He growled as his spears spun about, destroying every shadow that approached.

Xemnas put his hand on his chin and thought breifly, it was almost evident that this boy cared nothing for their goal, and he obviously did not fear asking to join though. "You can join for now...... but if we can not trust you or you give us reason not to, well... You WILL be eliminated.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty2/17/2014, 3:33 pm

luxord sighed in relief, it had seemed as if the shadows stopped moving all together. "something isnt right...." he pondered taking a more relaxed stance. The heartless teetered and vanished all together. " honestly, these Creatures are more fickle then water and oil...i thought they were going to lead us somewhere but" he said shrugging to the man before him. Luxord was inches shorter than Xaldin and much thinner in build,however something about Xaldin made him Luxord's favorite Member to work with.

Last edited by myth on 6/12/2015, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
need_halp

need_halp

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty3/2/2014, 12:48 pm

he smirked and opened the door. "understandable..." he started to walk in "i'll show myself around. unless i need a babysitter as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)   Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp) Empty

Back to top Go down

Organizationional Issues (M reserved for Myth and need_halp)
Page 1 of 1