Seishin Otaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mixed-Style Forum, where any and every OC/Canon character can hang out, quest, or just make a story together. To get started just make an account, and swing by the Roleplay Requests Forum to get started.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open for role-play?
Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty5/27/2016, 6:09 pm by KuroOkami

» Time for a Revival!
Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty5/7/2016, 8:18 am by Admin

» The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)
Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty4/26/2016, 4:17 pm by KuroOkami

» Open for Roleplay!
Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty10/15/2015, 11:25 pm by KuroOkami

» A Little Insight Goes a Long Way!
Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty10/15/2015, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Monsters university yaoi
Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty6/12/2015, 1:44 am by myth

» Updates
Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty12/29/2014, 8:22 am by need_halp

» Still Open to Suggestion
Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty8/17/2014, 11:59 pm by KuroOkami

» Slave girl needs master!
Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty8/17/2014, 11:47 pm by KuroOkami

Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is Carina.Aiglentina1203

Our users have posted a total of 313 messages in 21 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on 4/9/2021, 6:47 am

Slave girl needs master!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty2/23/2014, 8:00 pm

She goes down into the kitchen and makes a bowl of ceral finishing it quickly. She walks back to the room quietly. "Master what would you like of me"?
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty2/23/2014, 8:08 pm

He pulled her close and whispered into her ear. "Everything..." as he did he roughly grabbed her arms and put her in handcuffs, and kissed her neck from behind her now. He slid the sleeves of her outfit down a little and his hands played across her breasts, making sure that he took extra care around her soft nipples.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty2/23/2014, 8:21 pm

She bites hero lip softly trying not to make a sound. Her body remembers how rough the others were with her and she starts to get wet. "Master am I being punished for something? Whatever I did I apologize". She gasps feeling her master snap the handcuffs on and play with her nipples. "Are you angry with me"?
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty2/23/2014, 8:54 pm

"I am very pleased with you right now, you have done nothing wrong." he bit her neck softly. " But I can still punish you..." he said lustfully as he ripped her thin garment off and bent her over the bed, lightly touching her pussy through her panties. He unbuttoned his own pants with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty2/23/2014, 9:06 pm

She listens to his words a blush on her cheeks. The ripping sound of her clothes makes her moan softly and her wetness drip down her leg. Being bent over the bed and handcuffed she couldn't do nothing as she heard him undo his pants. The years of abuse she endured made his roughness a weakness, a huge unknown turn on. "Master it hurts".
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty2/24/2014, 9:58 pm

Sutekina smirked pervertedly and pulled off his pants and boxers. "I can't ease back now, I have to punish you..." he whispered lowly in her ear as he teased her entrance with the tip of his dick. "That is, seeing as you are mine." he teased more, moving his tip just barely inside.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty2/24/2014, 10:05 pm

She breathed heavily unsure what she did to desearve punishment. "But you" She moans loudly feeling him tease her. Her words no longer come out and her mind is foggy. "Master plaease". She begs him not sure what she is beggeing for.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty3/6/2014, 2:39 pm

"Certainly..." He smirked and pushed inside, positioning his body and he grabbed her hips. He pulled her hips into him as he moved his hips back and forth. "You are so wet, you must love being punished..." He said lowly, now just lightly holding onto her hips, but increasing in speed as he bent closer and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty3/6/2014, 11:03 pm

The girl screams as he forces himself into her making her wetness drip."No master I...I " she closes her eyes her words not coming out as he starts thrusting in and out of her. "Master this punishment is to much I'll go mad". She tries to hold in her moans of pleasure unsure if that will make the punishment more severe or if her master will stop. The kiss to her neck makes her quiver with delight and a stuttered noise escapes her lips.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty3/20/2014, 10:37 pm

Sutekina pumped harder and faster untill he felt her orgasm against him. He leaned close and pulled her chin with his pointer and thumb and kissed her passionately. "Dont hold your moans back." He whispered against her lips seductively. "I would love to hear your cries of pleasure..." he finished his statement, kissed her again, then rolled her onto her back put her legs over his shoulders and pushed his member into her wet pussy, leaning close to her.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty3/20/2014, 10:46 pm

She starts moaning not being able to hold back any longer. "I...I can't Master I'm gonna cum". She moans out her nails digging into her palms. "I can't take it". Her sweet moans get louder as he pumps into her.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty4/6/2014, 9:36 pm

Sutekina smirked in triumph as he started to thrust as deeply as he could into her wet pussy. He felt his member nearing his end. "Thats a good girl." He groaned through his pumping.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty4/7/2014, 5:08 pm

The girl bites down on her lip her body quivering as she cums. She pants trying not to scream for fear of making her punishment worse. "Master! P...please no more". She cries out in pleasure he palms bleeding from her nails cutting into them, she almost falls to her knees.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty4/16/2014, 7:13 pm

He came deep inside of her pussy and remained inside, growing soft, kissing her passionately. "Say... I must know your name, after all, I need something to call you by when I need a release." he teased kissing her breast and pulling out and layed next to her, his cum slightly dripping out.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty4/30/2014, 5:38 pm

She screams out feeling him fill her up from the inside. Her cheeks grew dark red as she bites her lip. "I have no name " her blush darkens as he kisses her breast. She feels his cum drip down her leg and is unsure if she is allowed to clean herself for him.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty8/17/2014, 11:47 pm

He smirks at her light skin as it glistens in the light of the morning sun. "get cleaned up, I will take my leave soon, I have to get cleaned up too and then head to work..." He said cooly, trying to not get too wrapped up in his thoughts. He then walked away and entered his bathroom and prepared the temerature and got in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slave girl needs master!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seishin Otaku :: Roleplays :: Slave RPs-
Jump to: