Seishin Otaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mixed-Style Forum, where any and every OC/Canon character can hang out, quest, or just make a story together. To get started just make an account, and swing by the Roleplay Requests Forum to get started.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open for role-play?
The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty5/27/2016, 6:09 pm by KuroOkami

» Time for a Revival!
The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty5/7/2016, 8:18 am by Admin

» The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)
The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty4/26/2016, 4:17 pm by KuroOkami

» Open for Roleplay!
The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty10/15/2015, 11:25 pm by KuroOkami

» A Little Insight Goes a Long Way!
The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty10/15/2015, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Monsters university yaoi
The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty6/12/2015, 1:44 am by myth

» Updates
The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty12/29/2014, 8:22 am by need_halp

» Still Open to Suggestion
The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty8/17/2014, 11:59 pm by KuroOkami

» Slave girl needs master!
The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty8/17/2014, 11:47 pm by KuroOkami

Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is Carina.Aiglentina1203

Our users have posted a total of 313 messages in 21 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on 4/9/2021, 6:47 am

The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty
PostSubject: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty1/9/2014, 11:23 pm

The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Img-th10

Hyoske grabbed the back of his neck and cracked his neck. He knew that in about ten more minutes that the Monsters would come out to Wreak Havoc on those not smart enough to heed the bells toll. He lit up a cigarette and looked up at the moon, wondering how the world changed so drastically in the last 5 years... The bell started to ring ... once ... twice ... three times. 'In about five minutes it'll be show time...' he thought to himself, putting out his cig and drawing his katana...
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty1/9/2014, 11:32 pm

The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzg3mbMN3oicL78Bbb-oE1TXqJjWdv2mLzhPhQ94jGzV01Jib_

kyorin hatchigata sat ontop of a building with his claw mits extended, ready for a fight. tit was a long way from home and no answers to this infestation. he was ready to go either way.
being the hot headed blonde he was he lept off of the building and landed in a horde" prepare youselves, death welcomes you!" he charged
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty1/9/2014, 11:48 pm

The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Images10

The Monsters were massive and nightmarish, a lot different from how they had initionally started. Hyoske sliced at a group of them, cutting a few of them and one in half. Their bodies looked ethereal, but they obviously took damage, regardless of how tough they seemed. He dodged to the right and sliced an arm off of the one attacking. He wiped some of the black blood that was on his face with his arm as he rolled out of the way of another attack.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty1/9/2014, 11:54 pm

with quick attacks he slashed through one and poising himself for another attack. " where do you come from" he yelled out slashing another. the black fluid stained his claws and crimson coat.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty1/10/2014, 12:52 pm

Low guttural groans and the sounds of blood hitting the ground were the only sounds to come from the enemies. Hyoske was starting to feel a bit winded from the hour of fighting that he was nearing, and the numbers of enemies didn't seem to dwindle. He found an alleyway that would serve to lighten his fighting to only one or two at a time. The creatures that he did kill were starting to fade into ash, as they always have done. Quickly he ran into the alleyway and turned, cutting another one down, the blackened blood splashing across his chest.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty1/11/2014, 12:02 am

kyorin roared as he jumped up the tower he previously was on. his beaten body screamed for mercy as he climbed, running away from the hoard of curious creatures.
finally he reached the top." surrounded... where else can i--" he stopped, looking at a place where another hoard gathered." is that another person or am i just seeing things" he said. the creatures were inches away from him and as he looked he decided to jump to another tall building.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty1/11/2014, 12:33 am

Hyoske slid his sword into another creatures chest and yanked it out, noticing out of the corner of his eye, another man evading the creatures, could he have been trying the exact thing he was? Another actually trying to fight these abominations as well? Well at least he didn't feel like the only stupid fucker out here on a suicide mission. Hyoske turned and ran toward the building that the man had jumped to, after all, there might be strength in numbers. The clock now striking midnight, even more hellish creatures started appearing.

The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Shadow10
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty1/11/2014, 12:34 am

The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Devils10
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty1/11/2014, 1:13 am

with a tumble roll onto the building he caught himself sitting down " cant keep running, getting to tired for this shit" he huffed getting to his feet and begging to jog. pain rushed through his legs but despite his endevour he carried on. the feeling in his legs disapeared as he came to the edge of the building. " huff huff ....i cant "
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty2/11/2014, 7:33 am

Hyoske ran furiously toward the building the man was upon and stiking down enimies as he did. He sheathed his sword and drew two magnums, blowing these creatures away with every fatal impact his specialy synthesized bullets made. "Hey!!!" Hyoske shouted toward the man as he quickly reloaded and continued firing into the onslaught.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty2/17/2014, 3:29 pm

Kyorin flinched up,catchin better sight of this stranger.He struggled to get to his feet,leggs nearly collapsing. he sharped his claws against his pant leg and took a defensive stance,trying to make his way toward the man."cant keep doing this "
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty2/21/2014, 10:25 pm

Hyoske blasted away and made a beeline for the man. When he reached him he turned and started firing to keep the creatures at bay. "Are you hurt at all?" he said loudly over his guns and the deep guttural groans.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty2/23/2014, 6:22 pm

"no,atleast not in blood. " he huffed out dodging the monsters attacks. " we need to get out of here and fast"
the ground was covered in black blood and continuously appearing monsters,surely this was hell.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty2/23/2014, 7:03 pm

Hyoske looked around, and then he saw it... A door in the alley just a little ways away. "Right... Follow me." He said making a break for the door, shooting well aimed shots at the onslaught. He slammed into the door shoulder first, falling inside. Once the other man made it in, he shut the door and pushed a bookshelf in front of it. "There... They don't tend to enter houses or rooms with closed doors." he said assuringly, wiping the sweat from his forehead.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty2/24/2014, 1:49 pm

Kyorin layed on his back and placed his head on the ground,huffing hard.
"what exactly are those things...and what excatly is stopping them from breaking down the door. last time i checked wood was more fragile then bone." he said sitting up,looking at the man with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty2/24/2014, 9:49 pm

"You... Seriously haven't heard of the Tsumibukai? They have been ravaging this whole continent for at least four years now..." He sounded surprised at the man's ignorance. "Well, anyways to answer your question in the shortest possible way, I'd have to say that no one knows their origin... They showed up one night, at first just as tiny and harmless flits of darkness, but as of two years ago, the Tsumibukai started to take on nightmarish forms, and began aimlessly killing anyone who chose to ignore the bell's toll... And as to why they can't break through doors or windows... Your guess would be just as good as mine..." He said remembering the events of the past two years... All the blood shed for unclear reasons. "They just haven't even tried to enter any closed space, but the Gods forbid if you forget closing a window, or shutting a door..." He finished, the darkness of night surrounding them in the blackened room.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty2/24/2014, 10:29 pm

"wait hold on...the bell? whats this bell?" he said growing a bit uneasy, he moved closer in the direction of the mans vioce. Kyorin had been born and raised in a monastery,but only recently he had decided to explore the world outside of the care of his teachers. "Tsumibukai" he thought to himself asking his memory if these were the warnings he had received from his masters.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty3/6/2014, 2:32 pm

Hyoske was a little startled by the mans reaction toward the bell and to his ignorance of the Tsumibukai. "Well the clocktower here has been set to only go off twice... Once at dusk, and again at dawn. The time in between these creatures have run of pretty much the whole town. and as for the Tsumibukai, they live to kill anything that is not in a confined space, but no one knows why they will not enter a closed space though..." He took off his satchel and threw a couple of sweet buns to the blond man.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty3/6/2014, 4:43 pm

"honestly i just thought the bell was just a bell...." he said lowly before biting into the sweet bun." thanks" his mouth full of the sweet treat,a weakness he had since his early days. " so what now, do we just wait for the bell to toll again?"
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty3/6/2014, 6:39 pm

Hyoske just let the comment go as he struck a match and lit a candle he found nearby. "You're welcome!" he said with a half smile, and then looked down. "I suggest we get some sleep... we know we're safe for now..." he said flatly as he found some cloth and threw it to the man to use as a blanket or pillow.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty3/9/2014, 8:35 pm

he caught it,rolling it up into a ball and laying down. "right" he sighed closing his eyes.
" by the way, thanks for helping me"
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty3/20/2014, 10:46 pm

"Don't mention it" Hyoske said kindly and quickly fell into the dark arms of sleep.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty4/19/2014, 11:00 pm

Kyorin tried hard to sleep, but this impending feeling of dread kept him awake.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty8/17/2014, 11:54 pm

Hyoske winced as the morning light crossed his eyes and the sounds of the morning birds broke the silence in the air. "ugh... goodmorning..." he said sitting up and rubbing his head and cracking his back. "I think I am going to get moving on..." he said standing up and concealed his weapons.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty8/18/2014, 8:58 am

Kyorin roled over, turning his back to the light. " ugh i couldnt sleep at all last night...but i guess i could move." the blonde man sat up, itching away the sleep from his eyes. " by the way, i dont think ive introduced myself, the names Kyorin Kanegame." he drowsily said holding out his right hand.

this was his first night away from the temple, the monks were to surely be angry with him, even worse his master might've already sent people to bring him back. he had to buy as much time as he could before then.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty8/23/2014, 11:00 am

He opened the door as the sunlight poured in like a blinding wave of light. "Well Kyorin, I would return to whatever safe haven that you crawled out of if I were you..." He started walking through the alley and came to the main road, where the towns folk had already began their jobs and daily practices. "ahh there you are." he said with a smile as he walked up to his motorcycle and ran his hand down the body an threw a leg over the body and straddled the vehicle
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty8/23/2014, 3:49 pm

Kyorin scrambled to catch up to the man "hey wait i still have questions for you" Kyorin reached out his hands and grabbed the others wrist. " i need to know something....who are you?"
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty9/1/2014, 9:17 pm

Hyoske looked at the man. "I am Hyoske..." he said looking down. He didn't know why but this man seemed to have a kind spirit. He pushed down on the ignition pedal and revved the engine. "The truth isn't here, i have to keep searching..." he said in a daze.
Back to top Go down
myth

myth

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty6/12/2015, 1:33 am

"the please, take me with you..." he said tightening his grip. He had to get away soon and this man had transportation. The Monastery would have already set out to find him and take him back into their secluded watch.

Somewhere not far from this city, a figure set out of a portal. She was dressed in orange and red with jet black hair. " The target is close, i have to be quick" she said slinging her sniper rifle over her shoulder and disappearing into a shadow.

" I-i dont have any other place to go and you seem to know whats going on her. PLease im begging you." Kyorin said with a respective bow.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty4/26/2016, 4:17 pm

Hyoske let off of the throttle and he motioned for the man to hop on. "Hold on tight." He said picking his foot up as he twisted the throttle after the man sat down. He laughed to himself noticing how akwardly the man behind him was sitting. "Hey I just wanted to tell you that where I am going will probably be more dangerous, the Tsumibukai are everywhere these days, and the town we are leaving has one of the lowest Tsumibukai activity."

They must have been on the road for about an hour or two before they seen the next town in the distance. "There is the town names Revelry, let's hope that we can find some clues on the Tsumibukai here... But first something to eat, and hopefully some whisky." He ended with a laugh as they continued down the road. "Ahhhh shit" he said, quickly swerving to the side to avoid an obstacle in the road, only to swerve again.

He stopped his motorcycle, Kicking down the stand and he stood up walking over to one of the numerous obstructions in the road. "hughhhh" he groaned, quickly covering his face with a cloth to keep from gagging over the smell. Kicking it over, he noticed that it was a body... they were all bodies. He kneeled down inspecting the gashes covering this body. It was just as he expected, these were all victims of the Tsumibukai. "Let's hurry off to town Kyorin, the town's officials will be arriving soon to clean up this mess." He said, turning back toward his motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)   The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)
Page 1 of 1