Seishin Otaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mixed-Style Forum, where any and every OC/Canon character can hang out, quest, or just make a story together. To get started just make an account, and swing by the Roleplay Requests Forum to get started.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open for role-play?
Slave girl needs master! Empty5/27/2016, 6:09 pm by KuroOkami

» Time for a Revival!
Slave girl needs master! Empty5/7/2016, 8:18 am by Admin

» The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)
Slave girl needs master! Empty4/26/2016, 4:17 pm by KuroOkami

» Open for Roleplay!
Slave girl needs master! Empty10/15/2015, 11:25 pm by KuroOkami

» A Little Insight Goes a Long Way!
Slave girl needs master! Empty10/15/2015, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Monsters university yaoi
Slave girl needs master! Empty6/12/2015, 1:44 am by myth

» Updates
Slave girl needs master! Empty12/29/2014, 8:22 am by need_halp

» Still Open to Suggestion
Slave girl needs master! Empty8/17/2014, 11:59 pm by KuroOkami

» Slave girl needs master!
Slave girl needs master! Empty8/17/2014, 11:47 pm by KuroOkami

Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is Carina.Aiglentina1203

Our users have posted a total of 313 messages in 21 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on 4/9/2021, 6:47 am

Slave girl needs master!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

Slave girl needs master! Empty
PostSubject: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/8/2014, 2:23 am

Hi there the name is uh well I don't really have a name. Anyway I'm twenty-two and yeah I'm a slave. My mom sold me when I was little after my dad left and she couldn't stand to look at me. My last master used me for everything you can imagine that was until he was killed ain a bar fight and his daughter sent me back to the traders. Now I'm waiting for a new mistress or master.
Slave girl needs master! Angry11
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/8/2014, 10:16 am

Slave girl needs master! Busine10

Sutekina Akuma was feeling down after the recent divorce forced him to lose roughly one third of his recent business profits. He looked up at the moon and laughed at himself and how quickly the divorce went down. All he really cared about was losing all that money, that whore could rot in a ditch for all he cared. he took a long drag of his cigarette before he flicked it aside. He started to walk away when he heard the sound of a door creak down the alley. Sutekina went slowly down the alley and walked to the door, which opened when he got close. A large man with bulging muscles and a tux grabbed him and pat him down and pushed him inside without a word. at once the lights went up on a stage...
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/8/2014, 11:22 am

One of the traders enter the room and grab her by the arm.
'It's your turn to finally make us some mony'. The guy throws the girl into a large bright room and she walks to the stage unsure of what to really do she holds her arm looking to the crowd hearing them announced voice.'This beauty is young and obedient, her last master was a craftsman of desire so she is willing to do anything bidding will start now'
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/8/2014, 12:19 pm

Sutekina was surprised that he found himself here in the middle of a slave trade. He had always heard of these in a passerby's conversation here and there, but now here he was... The girl they placed on stage had many cute features about her, and with every bit of her that he noticed, the more it awakened something inside of him that had lay dormant his whole life. He heard prices being shouted around the room, barely even scratching the base of his own vast wealth. the count was at two, a final sale about to go through at half a million when he raised his hand to bid also.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/8/2014, 12:24 pm

She squints her eyes trying to make out who was to be her new owner. She shuffled her get moving to the front of the stage her hips swaying unbeknownst to herself. She looks at the man in the front and a slight blush stains her cheeks as she realizes just how many people want her. The announcer is just about to say sold when the man in the fronts hand goes up.
'How much would you like to bid for Sir?'
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/8/2014, 1:07 pm

(sorry my wifi cut off lol)

"uhm.... oh fifty-million yen!" he said straightening up his posture. A greasy haired man smirked at Sutekina and nodded. "Then it now belongs to you..." this man said through a devilish smirk. The two disappeared into a back room to get the money transferred and finish up the business. Sutekina emerged from the room a little while later and he put his coat over her shoulders and led her out to his car, getting her seated into the back and then getting into the drivers seat. They pulled off and must've been driving for only a few minutes before he stopped and opened her door. He held out his hand to help her out of the car. The house in view was relatively large and ornate.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/8/2014, 1:11 pm

She gasps seeing the house and walks slowly trying to be graceful. Biting her lip she enters the household giving the man his jacket back. "What would my master like me to do this evening?"
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/8/2014, 11:18 pm

He stared blankly at this offer, and most frankly he wasn't used to this. He laughed wryly and smiled. "My bathroom is on the second floor down the left hall third door on the left... Go there and draw me a bath, hot, but use your sense on how hot" he said deeply with a groan, just happy to be home "I'll give you more when I'm done with my bath." he said as he took off his tie and shoes, placing the shoes by the door and he went to his room to put away his tie.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/8/2014, 11:24 pm

She walked quickly to the bathroom afraid of the punishment if she wasn't quick enough. Entering the bathroom she draws a hot bath hot enough to relax in but not enough to scratch her new masters skin. Walking out she finds him. 'Your bath is ready sir. If I can get you anything else just let me know'
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/8/2014, 11:37 pm

He was amazed at he speed. 'I'd just be turning on the spicket now...' he thought to himself as he just nodded. "Very good, go downstairs and tidy up." he then walked to the bathroom and undressed. He climbed into the bath finding the warmth perfect. He sat back, relaxed and enjoyed the steam spinning about in the air.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/8/2014, 11:46 pm

She blushes softly. " my last master would beat me if I wasn't quick enough". As he leaves her she quickly walks downstairs to tidy up finishing quickly she sits on a couch. Waiting for her masters next request.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/9/2014, 12:41 am

Sutekina stood up and got out of the tub, and dried off. He pulled on his night clothes: a tank top and a loose pair of shorts. He put his dirty clothes in the hamper and hung his towel. Sutekina walked down the stairs and looked at his slave, a thought coming to his head. "All I need just one more thing from you before bed..." He spoke to her as he motioned for her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/9/2014, 12:55 am

The girl followed him quietly her eyes on his back as they walked. She nervously bit her lip afraid she had forgotten something and would have a severe punishment before her master went to sleep. "What is it you need of me master?"
Her hands in front of her as she walked she made it a point to memorize the pathway they walked. She noticed the touch of a woman's interior design  in the house as the walked and wondered if her master had a wife or maybe his sister helped design the house. Seeing a painting at the end of the hallway she stopped to admire it then caught up quickly not wanting to be left behind.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/9/2014, 7:05 pm

He opened the door to his room and motioned for her to enter. There was a grand bed set against the back wall, directly in the middle. There also stood two vintage cherry wood nightstands on each side of the bed. The closet door was shut tight, and on the left wall a large double doored patio window, which was also closed, probably in preparation for the imminent rain. The thin white curtains opaquely covered the view.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/9/2014, 8:01 pm

She walks in the grandness of the room taking her breath away. Her words are stuttered when she speaks. "W...what did you need of m...me sir"? She looks around the room walking to the bed touching the bed spread.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/9/2014, 8:49 pm

His composure breaks at that moment as he grabbed her by her shoulders and kissed her roughly, his hands sliding down, one of her sleeves of her thin shirt sliding off her shoulder with his hand. He kissed her neck and bit softly, starting to gain a kind of pleasure out of his actions. 'It's been so long, I can't help it...' he thought as he traced his hands up her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/9/2014, 8:57 pm

She kissed him back, her body trembling under his touch. Her being the obedient slave she was didn't struggle against his advances. "Master, I am yours to do with what you please". As his hands moved up her shirt she made a small noise of pleasure her eyes closing waiting for her masters reaction to her.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/9/2014, 10:18 pm

He took off her shirt, noticing multiple scars, but he was too turned on to think clearly right now. Sutekina pushed her onto the bed and kissed at her neck, roughly grabbing her breasts. He tied her arms together with her shirt, hoping that that wouldn't make it too obvious that he was never a 'master' before. He bit her neck harder, but in a pleasurable way. "Just marking you as mine..." he whispered in her ear and kissed right below, still playing with her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/9/2014, 10:25 pm

Her cheeks redden at his roughness. Her body on fire, she wasn't used to being this aroused so quickly. When the guards had their fun it was only to satisfy their needs so this feeling was foreign to her. She moaned out at his bite and kisses her nipples hardening under his hands. The hickey on her neck forming quickly. "Master, your touch sets my body on fire".
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/9/2014, 10:52 pm

He blushed, not sure how to feel about this comment. He pulled off her bottoms and smiled a little. He slid his hands down to her hips and pulled her closer kissing her lustfully, he slid his tongue into her mouth and tightened his grip on her hips. His member was getting harder as they kissed. He stood up, taking off his tank top and his shorts, his member clearly visible in the briefs due to his erection.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/9/2014, 10:58 pm

She smiles seeing her masters blush, the movement of his hands making her wet. She kissed him back her mouth open slightly letting him explore her. His tightened grip on her hips makes some of her wetness drip down her legs. As he gets up she watches him remove his clothes his visible erection making her bit her lip softly.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/9/2014, 11:36 pm

He pulls off his boxers and lays back on top of her, the tip of his member just outside of her entrance as he kisses her breasts and licks her nipple softly. He pushed his member in, damn near in extacy, on account of it being such a long time. He stayed slightly elevated, moving his hips back and forth letting out a low sigh of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/9/2014, 11:44 pm

She moans loudly as he pushes himself into her. Her hips moving with his as he thrusts in and out of her tight sex." M...master, please don't stop". Her tied up hands her on her chest her being unsure where to put them. The young woman tries to make minimal noise the usual  punishment being ten lashes. Her hips start moving on their own as he glides in and out faster.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/10/2014, 12:35 pm

He continued pushing faster than before and he hoisted one of her legs onto his shoulder, allowing him to go deeper. She was very wet, which gave him a perverted smile. he could feel his member touching her cervix when he pushed in. He loved the way her body was, and loved how it felt even more. He lowly grunted with every other thrust starting to move into her harder.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/10/2014, 12:42 pm

She screams at his force her whole body shaking as she Cums on him. "I'm sorry master I didn't mean to finish so soon."
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/10/2014, 11:13 pm

He shook his head. "Don't be sorry... for enjoying your master." He said in between breaths as he pumped one final time, and he came deep inside of her. He let her leg down, but stayed inside of her till his dick softened as he moved his hands up her sides. Sutekina kissed her "mark" and stood up to pull on his briefs.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/10/2014, 11:20 pm

She blushes deeply never having felt pleasure like that in her life. "Okay master". She felt the warm stickiness of his cum fill her and she moaned softly. As his lips touched her neck her body shook with pleasure. The girl stands up her masters cum dropping down her leg. She states to head to the bathroom attached to the room
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/11/2014, 12:43 am

He watched as she ran off, feeling relieved after his release. The bathroom had been well taken care of, but the items on the shelf that were placed about, clearly shown that there used to be items that went around them and by them, but were now absent. The tub was a large roman-style tub, with a nice looking shower attachment, that shone pristinely. The shower curtain rug and toilet cover were all black, and the walls were almost a translucent shade of white, almost delicate looking.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/11/2014, 12:52 am

She goes into the bathroom and pauses it's amazingness beyond words. She turns on the water to the perfect temperature then gets in an scrubs herself clean. She lingers in the shower longer then anticipated the warm water feeling good on her limbs. Getting out she grabs a towel, she dries  body then towel dries her hair then goes back to the room naked. She had no night clothes and this is usually how they made her sleep anyway. "Master where will I sleep"? She questioned as she walked out hoping he was still in the room so he could tell her.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/11/2014, 1:03 am

He paused at this question, not wanting to be completely heartless, this poor girls body looked like she had been through hell enough. "Here follow me..." He said as he went to the closed and handed her a nightgown of his ex's and led her to a room five rooms away. This wasn't at all grand, but a standard bedroom, with a queen sized bed and a fairly sized patio door-window. He turned and started to exit. "Oh and don't try escaping... I'm a light sleeper." He warned her and shut the door behind him. He then made his way back to his room and flopped onto his bed, her scent still fresh on the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/11/2014, 1:10 am

She put on the night gown the material making her itchy so she took it off preferring to sleep the way she was comfortable. She gets into the large bed and lays there quickly falling asleep. She screamed in her sleep the nightmares of all the beatings and rapes before she had been trained finally playing in her head like they did every night since childhood. Her body trimbles and her teeth chatter screams and one sided conversations escaping her sleeping lips.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/11/2014, 4:44 pm

Sutekina woke up as he heard the first few screams. He felt like biting someone's head off at first, but after sat up, he walked down the wide hallway, and shook his head as he got to her door to wake up enough to be level headed. He cracked open the door and quietly crept in. He heard some of her whispers and felt a little bad for the girl. Sitting on the bed he softly ran his fingers through her hair, not knowing how to calm her down...
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/11/2014, 5:39 pm

She woke up Suddenly trying to fight off the person touching her not being able to see she punches him. "Get off please not again I'll be good I swear".
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/11/2014, 6:36 pm

Sutekina holds his cheek for a minute, trying hard to control his rage. "God damn it..." he muttered tasting blood in his mouth. That punch took him by surprise, he ran his hands through his hair, and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/11/2014, 6:39 pm

Scoots back horrified. "I..I'm sorry master I didn't mean to don't hurt me please".
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/11/2014, 6:52 pm

He tried to smile gently, But it hurt to go so. "I will not beat you... I will not hurt you... Well not in an unpleasureable way...." He added pervertedly. He sighed and looked at her, his cheek getting a little swollen. "Have I personally done anything to make you assume that I'd hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/11/2014, 7:08 pm

She blushes at his words. "I'm sorry master. No you have not". She relaxes a little and pulled the blankest hiding her naked body from him not wanting to get yelled at for not wearing the nightgown he had given her.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/14/2014, 7:59 pm

He rubbed the back of his head and smiled. "Well,what was causing you're night terrors?" He asked scooting back onto the bed, rubbing his cheek still in slight pain, but hiding that fact. He pushed his hair out of his face and smiled, looking into her eyes kindly.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/14/2014, 9:37 pm

She shakes her head not wanting to say. "The slave traders used to rape me and my masters would beat me". She land against the bed closing her eyes for a second. "I'm sorry to wake you master*.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/19/2014, 11:18 am

He lays next to her and looks at the ceiling, and exhaled loudly. "I'll sleep here for tonight, just to make sure you adjust accordingly..." He rolled onto his side and closed his eyes, feeling a little weary from the long day at work he went through. His mind was buzzing with a lot of questions about her, but he knew that that should wait, at least for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty1/19/2014, 4:38 pm

She hesitantly scoots towards him and wraps her arms around his waist unable to sleep. "Master i...is this ok"?
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty2/11/2014, 8:02 am

"Just get comfortable..." he said softly, still in a slightly pained, slightly tired trance. Her warmth brought back painful memories, but he kept a blank demeanor toward the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty2/11/2014, 10:34 am

She scoots in closer not really sure what to do her hands move across hiss back.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty2/12/2014, 9:35 am

He eventually fell asleep, mind still buzzing and lost in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty2/12/2014, 10:18 am

She layed there for a bit her eyes fighting sleep until eventually they lost and she fell into a deep dreamless sleep holding onto her master tightly. She snuggled in close unknowingly her body forming to his.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty2/21/2014, 9:38 pm

Sutekina awoke the next morning to the bright light coming from outside. He sat up and stretched out yawning.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty2/21/2014, 9:44 pm

His new slave comes into the room his breakfast on a tray. "Good morning master, I have brought you breakfast. I'm not sure what you normally eat but I made pancakes, orange juice, and got fruit".
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty2/21/2014, 10:18 pm

"wow... Thanks..." he said the action putting a smile on his face. "Hey, help yourself to anything you want in the kitchen, Just don't make a mess..." he said taking the tray and setting it down in front of him. He cut into the pancakes and took a bite, and was stunned at the skill and flavor.
Back to top Go down
Keara Willow

Keara Willow

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty2/21/2014, 10:24 pm

"Yes master. Uh will my master be needing any uhhelp in the bedroom this morning"? She blushes a bit the out fit she has on a little see through.
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty2/23/2014, 7:30 pm

"First eat, then report back to me and I will inform you on what needs to be done..." He said finishing up his delicious breakfast and went down the hall to the main bedroom. He started rummaging through some boxes. (Since I'm off today, might as well have a little fun...) Sutekina thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slave girl needs master!   Slave girl needs master! Empty

Back to top Go down

Slave girl needs master!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seishin Otaku :: Roleplays :: Slave RPs-
Jump to: