Seishin Otaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mixed-Style Forum, where any and every OC/Canon character can hang out, quest, or just make a story together. To get started just make an account, and swing by the Roleplay Requests Forum to get started.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open for role-play?
The Hunted... Empty5/27/2016, 6:09 pm by KuroOkami

» Time for a Revival!
The Hunted... Empty5/7/2016, 8:18 am by Admin

» The Bell Doth Toll... (M myth)
The Hunted... Empty4/26/2016, 4:17 pm by KuroOkami

» Open for Roleplay!
The Hunted... Empty10/15/2015, 11:25 pm by KuroOkami

» A Little Insight Goes a Long Way!
The Hunted... Empty10/15/2015, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Monsters university yaoi
The Hunted... Empty6/12/2015, 1:44 am by myth

» Updates
The Hunted... Empty12/29/2014, 8:22 am by need_halp

» Still Open to Suggestion
The Hunted... Empty8/17/2014, 11:59 pm by KuroOkami

» Slave girl needs master!
The Hunted... Empty8/17/2014, 11:47 pm by KuroOkami

Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is Carina.Aiglentina1203

Our users have posted a total of 313 messages in 21 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on 4/9/2021, 6:47 am

The Hunted...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

The Hunted... Empty
PostSubject: The Hunted...   The Hunted... Empty1/8/2014, 11:41 pm

*posted for Jasmine Kana*

*Jasmine looked at the dark sky as the clouds covered the rays from the moon. The stars shinning above her and the cool wind pushing her hair back, giving her a small shiver. She was in a large tree, almost at the top and settled down on a large branch.* What now? *She would ask herself and look down to the ground.* What do I do now? *She whimpered and a small gentle tear rolled down her cheek and fall down to the ground, far below.*
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

The Hunted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted...   The Hunted... Empty1/8/2014, 11:56 pm

The Hunted... Anime-11

Masamune was a elite demon hunter, from the Holy Order, and the elite of which, were granted special armor, rights and the title, "Angels of Death". Masamune was currently sent to the abandoned city of Liorre, to look for a man that was reported to need their help. *Masamune looked up as he heard a sound from one of the buildings. He walked that way, hand on his swords hilt.* I heard that someone here needed the Holy Orders assistance, was that you? *He opened the door to the weathered looking house and went in after checking the corners.*
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Kana

Jasmine Kana

The Hunted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted...   The Hunted... Empty1/9/2014, 12:21 am

*Jasmine smelled the hunter before he stepped a foot to her path. The smell of blood on him was strong and his aura even stronger. She stayed low in the tree, her black eyes scanning him as he checked the house. Low profile and your home free *She said to herself and placed a hand on her own swords hilt. Jasmine is known as one of the most dangerous, and she's not happy with the title. But hey staying alive is something everyone has to do*
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

The Hunted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted...   The Hunted... Empty1/9/2014, 12:33 am

"Come in" *a cloaked figure from the back said in an ancient voice. Masamune made his way to the figure slowly and stopped about 15 feet away.* "You are the one they sent to retrieve my daughter?" *The masked figure asked* "I'm a demon hunter... if you need a private investigator, well then good luck." *Masamune replied coldly to the figure.* "But my darling Jasmine was kidnapped by demons" *the man said in an assuring tone*
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Kana

Jasmine Kana

The Hunted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted...   The Hunted... Empty1/9/2014, 12:43 am

*She saw that he didn't come out for some time, so she jumped from the branch and onto the ground.Jasmine looked around and when she saw it was clear, she ran off to the other side of the city. She was panting and her head spinning. Jasmine has never met a true hunter, not till now. The cold started to bite at her skin and her sword hilt now freezing* Where to now? *She asked herself and sat down on the ground*
Back to top Go down
KuroOkami

KuroOkami

The Hunted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted...   The Hunted... Empty1/9/2014, 7:44 pm

*Masamune listened with slight interest as he nodded*"Sir, I have decided that you request is worthy of the Holy Order, and I, as an Angel of Death accept this mission as my own." *Masamune turned and grabbed at the ancient door and turned his head toward the "man"* "I'll return with you're daughter when I find her." *He exited the door and closed his eyes. within a few minutes he felt a pressure to his right... a demons aura. He ran in that direction, hand on his swords hilt.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted...   The Hunted... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunted...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seishin Otaku :: Roleplays :: Fantasy RPs-
Jump to: